Chapter 7

Timarie's POV

When the report started my thoughts were on Frantzy. How dare he broke my heart like that?! I don't know what to do. I just want to go to bed.
A few minutes later Gavril our Report host call me over.
I got up and went to the podium. I shook hands with Gavril and took my seat.
"So Princess Timarie I heard that you have news for us."
"I do."
"Well what is it Princess?"
"Is it okay to say it plainly." I asked.
"Sure."
"I'm having my Selection. And all eligible boys between 16-20 may enter. But 35 of them may get chosen." I announce dryly.
"Well Princess you all grow up. Only yesterday I announcing your birth. And all of Illea wish you luck."
"Thank you." I said and headed back to my seat. Gavril called the Report off. Now me and my family headed to dinner.
When we exited Frantzdy call me over. I walked towards him.
"What?" I asked and glare at him.
"Look Timarie. Its not what you think?" He said trying to make a excuse for what he did.
I was so stupid to fall for his trap. I shouldn't date early. "Frantzdy," I said slowly looking him in the eye. "Just leave me alone."
I could tell he wanted say but he didn't. So I slap him the face and ran out the room.
Once I was in my room. I flopped on my bed and cry.
A few minutes later Dad came in. He sat on the edge of the bed. I sat up to face him.
"What happen Timarie?" Dad asked calmly.
"Go away." I whisper and barry my face in the pillows.
"Okay sweetie but we've to talk soon."
And he was gone. I was never interested talking to my dad soon about my boy problems.
But I can't keep Frantzdy a secret for ever not after he did.