I don't know what the fuck this story is but I wrote it awhile ago so i published it. I hope you like it??

________________________

"Oh my god, look at Patrick," Brendon pointed to the girl In the corner.

He was fucking staring at the dicks drawn on the board. The teacher was out of the room and what else could you expect teenagers in a room with chalk?

But what was gross was that Patrick Stumph, creepy weird loner dude was just staring at them, even shifting in his seat a little.

"Ew," Pete laughed.

"It's probably turning her on."

"Oh, Christ, stop. He's probably not gay."

"No, look at him! He wants that fucking chalk dick."

"I know more then you do."

"How?"

"I follow his meme page."

"He has a fucking meme page?? Why have you never fucking told me about this? That's gold, let me see it."

"Cuz it's weird. There's a LOT of suicide memes, it's so fucking funny."

"How do you know it's his?"

Pete clicked on the Instagram story. He took lots of unflattering photos with his dog and it was so sad. But he had 830 followers which was pretty impressive.

"Oh my god, I got the greatest idea."
Brendon gestures for him all to come closer. "What if we catfished him?"

"What the hell?"

"We make a fake account and pretended to be super into him! It'd be fucking hilarious."

"I don't know. I mean what if he thinks it's real and it fucks him up or something?"

"Shut up, this is a great idea. We can like go on a porn site and get a pic of a huge fucking cock."

"I don't know, man."

Brendon sighed. "It'll be hilarious. I bet he's a fucking freak. Imagine it! It'd be comedy gold."

"What if he sends a pic back? I might go blind."

"We can hang it up over the fucking school!"

"He would actually kill herself."

"Pete, you're no fucking fun. It'll be great. Please?"

"I mean it would be pretty funny."

"See?"

"Fuck it. I'm in."