One more week

It's been a week since the slumber party, and Regina, Carly and Victoria are coming back tomorrow. I'm almost done all of my chores, all I have left is to clean all the windows and scrub the kitchen tiles with a toothbrush.
As soon as I finish the 2 chores I have, I can go sock hunting. Yes, you heard me, I STILL haven't found my socks yet! It's been a whole week without my favourite socks!!!
Maybe I will be able to find them if I go ask everyone from the party. Gosh, why didn't I think of that before?!

I quickly make my bed, finish tiding my room, and go downstairs to eat.
On the kitchen counter, there is a box. I open the box and there is a a bunch of money. Under all the money, I see a note. I pick it up, are read it.

'Dear Ella,
As much as you would like to see our beautiful faces, we have decided to say another whole week! We are having soo much fun that we didn't want to come home. I left another paper in the box that has all your new chores. If you finish these chores, I will THINK about giving you a whole day off. We also have you $10,000 dollars in cash, so you can buy good and you can buy some friends and new clothes. Just like my daughters bought their friends. Anyways, have terrible week, and I hope that you decide to cover up that ugly face of yours with some makeup.
-Regina'

Ughhh why do I have to still live here!! I mean my 10th birthday is in a couple of months, I would be able to run away and never see them again.
I read the lost of chores and sigh. Wait what?!? I have to clean the basement??? We never even use it!!!! I mean the last time I went down there was like a gazillion years ago.

•••
All my chores are finished, including the ones for this week, so o can have the week off. I crash on the couch and fall into a feel slumber.
4 hours later, I wake up and turn on the TV. A High School Musical marathon is playing, so I decide to watch it.
When I finish the 3rd movie I'm in tears. I mean really, Troy picking a university exactly 32.7 miles away from Gabriella, ugh that made me sob so much.
I turn off the TV and start heading upstairs, when the doorbell rings. I wonder who it is.
I go to open the door and it is our next door neighbours, with a pie?
"We heard that Regina and her daughters left so we decided to make you a pie!" The little boy that they had said
"Oh, thank you, would you like to come it to eat the pic with me?" I asked
"Oh no dear, that's okay. We made a smaller one so you could finish it on your own." The mothers said, pushing her long hair behind her shoulders. "My dear husband, Fred, has just came back from a golf tournament and little Lorenzo here just had his hockey game. We are all ready to go to bed. But enjoy your pie!" The lady said sweetly. I nodded and started to close the door.
"Oh wait, we forget to give you the ice cream!" The man named, Fred said. He pulled out a small tub of ice cream. "Ummm... Thanks for all of this but may I ask why you're giving it to me?" I asked politely.
"Well since everyone on the street has hated Regina, Carly and Victoria, since they made everyone get fences so, we decided to celebrate them gone for a whole week." Lorenzo said very proudly. While he ways saying that, his mother and father gave him the death glare. "Oh well thank you, I really appreciate the pie and ice cream."
"Well, if you ever need anything here is my number so feel free to call any time." She handed over a business card that read;
Julia Cooly
+1-800-555-5555
Juliacooly@gmail.com

I smiled and closed the door. Headed to the kitchen and ate my pie and ice cream. 

A/n: once again this story is a joke and really bad. I'll try to update once a week but I'm not sure.
Xoxo, gossip girl