Chapter 2

I was now in the middle of decorating the kitchen and living room because the kids rooms and my room and the spare rooms and the bathrooms were all done and they loved them each child got a room of there own but as I was finishing the room off I heard a bang and crying without tears upstairs so I ran upstairs to see what had happened and when I got upstairs I realised the crying was coming from Ashley's room so I ran into the room and saw her on the floor and I picked her up and said Ashe baby what happened and she said it was Kyle's fault and I said what was Kyle's fault sweetie and she then pointed to the wardrobe that was on the floor and I said to Ashe honey it is ok I'm not mad at you.

Kyle Michael Swan get your butt in here now and he came into the room and said yes momma and I said to him Kyle why did you do this to your sisters room she is only 5 years old even with her being a vampire she isn't strong enough you could have killed her and Kyle said I'm sorry momma I didn't mean too and I said well I is not me you should be saying sorry to Kyle and then Kyle said I'm sorry Ashe and Ashe said it ok Kyle and I said no it is not now Kyle you are going to fix this room again until you get it back to the way I had it then you are going to go into your room and you are going to give me every play station game you have and your laptop and you phone and he said but mom I won't be able to phone you of I am out and I said well then that is ok then because you won't be out you are grounded for 2 weeks and Kyle said but mom and I said no but you should no better now fix the room and then get me the stuff I'll be in the living room come down when you are done ok and Kyle said ok momma storming back into Ashley's room.

I went back down stairs only to here someone fall down the stairs and I ran to the stairs to see bell on the floor crying so I picked her up and said bell sweetie what happened and she said Nate pushed me down the stairs because I wouldn't let him see my phone and I shout up Nathan Andrew Swan down her now and he came downstairs and said momma I didn't do anything to her then why did she say you pushed her down the stairs Nate and he said I don't know momma and I said Kyle don't lie to me and Kyle said ok momma I did push her because she said I couldn't see her phone and I said well that's because it is not your phone now Kyle you are grounded for 2 and a half weeks understand and Kyle said yes momma I said now I want you to say sorry to your sister and go to your room and Kyle said I'm sorry bell and bell said ok Kyle and Kyle walked away and then I looked down to bell and she said momma can you help me up and I said yes honey and helped her up and she let go of me and she fell again and I said Bell sweetie what's wrong and bell said momma I can't stand up and I said it's ok you will be able to because nothing can stop a vampire you legs will be fine and then I smelt the air and I smelt 8 new scents and I shout upstairs Kyle get down her and get your sister upstairs and he came down and said as he lifted bell momma what is wrong and I said don't worry just get your brother and sisters in your room and stay there until I say come out and Kyle said ok momma.

I went to the door just as the doorbell rang and I opened the door to see 8 vampires with black cloaks on them and the one in the middle said hello there may we come in and I said yes come in so they came in and the one in the middle said my name is Aro and we are the leaders of the vampire world and there are rules and one of them is that vampire are not aloud to turn children under 16 years old and if they do they die and we know you have turned 4 children so can you call them down please.

I shouted up for the kids to come down and they all came down stairs and came running over to me and Ashley said momma who are these people and I said it's ok Ashe these people are the rulers of the vampire world and there was a rule that I didn't know of and that rule was that I could turn children under the age of 16 years old and I did or that vampire would die and then bell said no momma you can't die please sir she is the only person that cares for us and then Nate said yes sir she is our momma you can't kill her and then Aro said well there is another way and Kyle said what's the other way and Aro said well you can join us and help us rule the vampire world and then Ashe said to me yes we will right momma because you can't die we need you because you take car of us.

I said ok Aro we will join you when do we leave and then Aro said well Bella we leave now and I said ok kids go upstairs and get your stuff and they said ok momma and went upstairs to get their stuff then I said to Aro ok I'll be back in a minute so I left and went upstairs to get my stuff and when I came downstairs again my kids where already there and I said ok kids are you ready and they all said yes momma so I said ok Aro let's go and we then headed off to volturi.

Next chapter is about them joining the volturi and getting settled into the volturi and it will be the last chapter.