Invitation

I was out running when I passed a very familiar person on the sidewalk. I stopped and jogged my way back as to not be suspected of anything. My suspicions were right. Santana Lopez. I just hope sh-

"Sebastian Smythe? Twink, is that really you?" She asked. I cringed at the aliases. I turned around and faced her.

"Hi, Sha-Queera. How have you been?" I asked when Brittany showed up.

"She's not Shakira, she's Santana." Brittany dumbly said. By the face Santana pulled she also did a mental facepalm.

"Anyway, what are you guys doing in Central City?" I asked them.

"Duh, the glee alumni reunion. You got the invitation right?" Santana asked. I shook my head no. "Then what are you doing here, CW?" She had asked him inquisitively.

"Um.... I actually live here." I said a little unsure with my own answer. Barry, there's a robbery not far from you at Jitters. Cisco said in my coms. "I actually have somewhere to be so, I'll see you later at...."

"We are meeting outside of the old Star Labs. We were going to do a little act of rebellion before the reunion tomorrow. We're going to have a sleep in lock in thingy so see you there." Oh god. I wave by to them and head behind a building getting into my costume and head to Jitters.

☋☋☋☋☋☋☋☋☋☋

First part! Whoo!!!! Do you guys like it so far? I'll have the next part up in a few days.