"Break In"

I walk into the Cortex. "Cisco. We have a problem." I said. He looked at me. Frito's falling out of his mouth, with his hand up to it. He shot up spitting all the Frito's out.

"What's the problem?" He asked.

"Ummmm...... My old high school glee club members are coming here for an act of rebellion to start off the reunion they are holding in Central City." I said in one breath. I took a deep breath. He looked at me with a shocked expression.

"Yeah, that's a problem. What do you want to do?" He asked.

"We have to keep this room shut and make everything look abandoned. I will set a key in the dust and pretend to find it. You guys will stay and monitor everything and make sure they don't go in certain spaces." Him and Caitlin nodded. I left and hid the key.

I headed to the gate. I saw everyone. Everyone from the first year of New Directions till 2013 New Directions and the Warblers. "hey guys." I said, pretending to sound breathless.

"Hey." Blaine said.

"Oh great, the meerkat is here." Kurt insulted.

"Nice to see you too, Gay Face." I said back. He glared at me. I glared back.

"Let's go in." Rachel suggested, breaking us out of the glare-off. I nodded. I went and opened the gate.

"Are you sure we should be here? I mean there is a warning sign for a reason." I asked.They all nodded. "Okay." I went in and everyone followed. I shined my flashlight on the ground.

"What's that?" Kurt asked, looking at something shiny.

"It looks like a key." Rachel explained.

"Here let me see this." I say, grabbing the key that I placed there. I walked over to the door that Cisco and Caitlin really outdid their selves with. We walked in and the lights were all off.

"I feel like we're walking into the upside down from Stranger Things." Puck said. Most of us chuckled at that.

"I thought we were in the upside down." Brittany said. I shake my head at her idiocy. There's got to be a reason why Santana likes her.

"Hey guys. What's this door go to?" Sam asked. That was the door to the Cortex. I used my watch to send a message to Cisco to tell them to get out of there. I heard shuffling and the door to my suit closing. All the football players finally got the door open.

"Woah..." Karley, my name for Marley/Kara, said sounding, very badly, surprised. I rolled my eyes at her horrible acting. Even Blaine had a look on his face that said he had been here. And he had, as the music meister.

"Ummmm. Sebastian?" I hear someone say in a very questioning tone. I turn around to see Everyone looking at a picture. A picture of Cisco, Caitlin, HR, and I. Great.

"Yeah?" I ask slowly.

"Why are you in this picture?" Jake and Ryder ask at the same time. I look at Karley and Blaine. They had a helpless look on their faces.

"Ummmmm........" I pull my hands on top of my head.

"Because he works here." Cisco says walking in. I close my eyes and mentally facepalm. "What's he doing here?" He asks, pointing at Blaine. I gave Cisco a look that said to drop it. He got the message as everyone stared at Cisco questioningly. "Wait. Nevermind. You just have one of those faces."

"Hey, Barry. Why does the place look like the upsi-" Iris says, stopping abruptly as she sees the group of people in front of her. "Hi." There was a chorus of hi's from everyone in the room. This is just getting better, isn't it.

"Who's Barry, Seb." Trent asked.

"My first name. Barry Sebastian Allen Smythe." I explained the lie.

"Okay. Do you guys need a place to sleep in here?" Cisco asked. There was a chorus of yes' and nods of heads.

"Marley, Blaine, can I speak to you guys?" They nodded. We went into the other room.

"Okay, Kara, Blaine, we need to make sure nothing gets out with these alternate identities." They nodded.

"hey," Cisco interrupted. "We have a problem at the hospital." He looked at me and Kara.

"I'll be right back." I sighed, zipping to the hospital.

~ Blaine's PoV ~

[Blaine]
Think of your fellow man
Lend him a helping hand
Put a little love in your heart

[Winn]
You see it's getting late
Oh, please don't hesitate
Put a little love in your heart

[Cisco]
And the world (the world) will be a better place
And the world ( the world) will be a better place
For you and me

[WINN]
You just wait and see

[MALCOLM]
If you want the world to know
We won't let hatred grow
Put a little love in your heart

[Blaine]
And the world will be a better place
For you (for you)
And me (and me)

[MALCOLM]
You just wait and see

[WINN]
You better take a look around
And if you're lookin' down

[CISCO]
Put a little love in your heart
And the world will be a better place

[MALCOLM]
Oh, the world will be a better place
For you and me

[ALL]
You just wait and see
Put a little love in your heart
Come on and put a little love in your heart

I hear the familiar song and so does Marley. We rush out to see everyone watching a video. But how is that possible if it was in their combined coma dream? Maybe people recorded it?

"Uhhhhh....... what you guys watching?" I ask. They turn around. They look at the screen and back at me.

"That's you?" I shake my head no.

----------

There you guys go! I hope you like it and if it's going too fast just let me know and I'll try to slow it down a bit

Love ya boos <3

Fox