Chapt. Three

Jackson's pov

As I walked up to mine and Mason's room after he yelled at me to clean my mess up, which as to me doesn't seem like a mess, but unlike Mason, who is a little bit of a clean freak, and since I didn't want him mad at me, I decided to clean my side of the room.

"Thank the Moon Goddess that you are actually cleaning up!" Mason laughed and I couldn't help but laugh at my weird brother. "MASON! JACK! DINNER IS READY!" Yelled Jamey, our little 14 year old sister.

We both groaned and went down stair and sat in our chairs, waiting for our sister and the twins, Cameron and Mikey, who both are 13 years old to come an eat.

As the rest of our family sat down, we quickly said grace and dug into our food. Ahh, turkey and gravy on pizza rolls and pasta, yes I know, what a weird dinner but it's actually really good!

As Mason and I were finishing our second helping of dinner, a boarder patrol wolf came running into out house "ALPHAS! ALPHAS! We've found a human by the house, come quick!" We both sighed and excused ourselves from the table and Mason grabbed the wolf by his shirt and we all walked outside.

"What do you mean you've found a human by the house!!" Mason growled at the wolf I on the other hand was calm and collected. As Mason is always- I sniffed the air, chocolate and strawberries, mmm! "Jackson, that must be our mate's sent, right?!" Mason said letting of the wolf and looking at me.

"Yeah, that is her.." I said then turned to the wolf "Hey Jeyo, take us to the human" he nodded and lead the way to the wolf hospital, Mason and I looked at each other then I spoke up "why is the human in there?" Jeyo stopped and looked down "she passed out when she saw us in wolf form coming back from boarder patrol Alpha" I sighed then he spoke up again "and she looked dehighdrated and unhealthy from how skinny she is".

We kept walking and the smell got stronger as we got closer to the hospital ~Jack, so the human is a girl and well, the smell is getting closer.. Do you think that our mate might be her?~ he asked hopeful but in reality, I didn't know how to answer him. We've been waiting for our mate since we were 14, since we are alpha's soon to be and the oldest, we turn at 14 and and find out who our mate is.. We are now 17 years old.