Center of the universe

It's been a few weeks since Lachlan's passed. Everyone has slowly pulled themselves together and Lyra has been working non stop for the last couple of weeks, not even taking a break to eat.

It's now the day before the funeral and Lyra has finally taken a break, briefly explained to everyone that we just lost a loved one and that we needed a break.

We were all flying to camp half-blood, Will and Nico had taken his dead body and we were going to have a funeral in camp. Nico and Lyra has been hiding away in the Hades cabin for a few days, not sure what they've been doing but Lyra has seemed like she's in a better mood ever since they started. Speaking of Lyra, she hasn't been speaking to anyone but Nico, Lou and Will for a while now. Meaning that everyone else is worried about her although Lou and Will says she's fine. Nerida and Kai have been in the Poseidon cabin with Hunter and Perky, as Lyra would call him. Teddy and Tholl has been spending a lot of time with their siblings aswell, and Lance and I have been trying to stay away from our siblings. The whole Apollo cabin, not including Will is blaming me and Lance for Lachlans death. They're not blaming Lyra because they know that she wasn't around town when it happened but we were, and to be honest I'm also blaming myself and Lance. But i thought he'd be fine on our frontyard with Navy as Lyra, Lance and I have been running around there completley safe.

I haven't even slept in the cabin and i bearly eat, none of us do. Will basically makes sure that we all survive but his eyes is on Lyra, which is great because she's in the worst shape, but I think Lance and I would like some love aswell.

I had to shop for a suit today, that's something that I've never done before due to the fact that I've never needed one. Natalia is heartbroken aswell, but she's right now acting like a mom to make sure that we're all ready for the funeral.

I then hear a cabin door open and a Lyra coming out, in a deep discussion with Will. They're walking straight towards the camp that Lance and I has set up.

"Ly?" I say as i look at the beaten and sad Lyra, to be honest I've never seen her like this

"Boys, go to the hades cabin and talk to Nico" she says, looking to the ground

"Where's Lou?" Will then asks us

"Apollo Cabin probably, he's a replacement for you right now"

"Well he's more needed around Lyra" Will said as he looked towards our sister

"You'll have to go in there sooner or later"

"Or i'll just get dad to pick me up and fly me away" she replies quietly

"Ly I wouldn't let you do that" I replied, looking straight at her

"I know, Will I just want Lou, i cant face the others"

"I'll do the talking, you'll just stand by my side until we find Lou"

"Will I" Lyra started before she was interrupted by Lance

"Loose my dignity? Will someone care?" standing next to me all of the sudden

"Fuck off Lance" Lyra joked, making Will smile

"Boys come with us first, you can't hide from your siblings forever"

"We could, we're leaving soon"

"They need you, they need their older brothers and their older sister" he said, looking over us.

"Will they hate us"

"They're terrified and just lost their brother, they won't do anything but cry once you actually talk"

"I have finished the speech" I then heard Lyra whisper