Chapter 3 ~ Mysterious

A/N: Alright, so the next few chapters are going to be short. I am going to beg that you will keep reading even though I will not have much time. Anyways, let's get onto the story!

------

Unknown POV

I found Krystal limping on the ground. "Krys!" I exclaimed as I run over. I heard her head hit the ground. Scared, I drove directly to the hospital.

As I arrived, all eyes were on me as I carried Krystal inside. Just as I was about to step on the premise, I hit a wall. Why is there a wall? It's just the water. Trying to get in, I felt hands on my back before I made it past the wall. Looking behind me, nothing was there. Strange, but whoever or whatever it was helped. Immediately, doctors approached me and took Krystal away. "Wait!" I called out. One of the doctor walked away from Krystal, approaching me.

"Anything you need, ma'am?" he asked.

"Where are you taking my friend?" I loudly asked.

"Your name?"

"You didn't answer my question. Where are you taking my friend?"

"Tell me your name or else I won't tell you where your friend is going!" he rudely exclaimed at me.

"My name is Amy. Why would that matter?" I snapped back. He stared me with a blank, white face. I noticed his mouth move before he dragged me to a corner of the hospital where no one would see us.

Doctor's POV

It's her. She's here. What do I do? "She predicted the future right," I mouthed to myself. I noticed that Amy stared at me like an alien. In an instant, I dragged her away from the main lobby to a corner. "Do not tell anyone. A few years ago, I lived on land. I also worked in a hospital like this one. She stated that a girl named Amy would carry someone that looked like her would come into this hospital. I remembered that before she left a day later but was found dead about a week later," I explained to her. Based on her facial expression, she was completely dumbfounded.

Amy's POV

I stared at him, completely confused. How could someone exactly predict this would happen? Mysterious person, who are you? "May I know the name of this person?" I asked.

"Her name was..."

Chapter 3 Completed

------

A/N: Yay! Another chapter. Again, sorry for the extremely short chapter. I really hope I can get this done. Anyways, happy reading! Thanks for reading this chapter!