Facing The Music

Hello! I know i should be uploading my other stories but i hit a writers block for them. So i decided to upload the new ones i came up with. I don't know if i'm going to write a second chapter for them..

A small warning i'm in the 6th season  of NCIS.

I hope you like it!

Enjoy!

She was back again back to the place she swore not to return.

Twenty Four Hours Earlier:

The elevator dinged and Special Agent Patricia Gally with Officer David walked out of the elevator.

"And then she died! I mean it was expected as hell!" Patricia exclaimed in disbelief as she commented on the movie her and Ziva saw with her sixteen years old daughter, Monica.

"I agree but it was a good movie." Ziva said as they sat down on their respected seats.

"What movie did you watch?" Tony asked and the women turned to look at him with a smile but they didn't get a chance to answer since Gibbs stormed into the bullpen and said;

"We got a dead marine, let's go!"

The NCIS team walked inside the elevator as Patricia sent a group text to her children, Monica and Jimmy, that she will be late and that they were on their own.

"Um..Boss where is the dead Marine?" Patricia asked hesitantly and Gibbs looked at her.

"Lesvos, Greece. He was on vacation, visiting some friends and he volunteered to pick up their daughter from school when he was murdered and that is why we are going." Gibbs explained as Patricia stare at him shocked.

"I need to pack up my children, Gibbs! That is not Georgetown and back!" Patricia exclaimed in worry.

"That is why I sent Ducky and Dr. Palmer to pick them up and meet us in the airport." Gibbs explained and Patricia sighed in relief but she was worried about going back to the place where actions happened that made her grow up fast and she was afraid to love anyone else besides her team and children.

She was fifteen years old when she was in the second year in Junior High School when she started getting bullied by a guy named Thomas she was sad and most of all angry. She had enough when he broke her glasses after smashing her head on the desk while she spoke to her best friend Angie. She marched up to him and pushed him on the wall of the class and then punched him and held him by the neck as she was distracted by his eyes which showed shock, admiration and amusement. He used it against her and she found herself pinned to the wall, the tables had turned.

She kicked him in the sins and run away from him but his best friend Andrew threw a basketball ball at her and she fall and hit her head on the marble steps that lead to the principal's office. After that both her and Thomas were called in the office, Thomas got suspended and she got congratulated for defending herself. Thomas got furious when he learnt that and because their fathers worked together, the very same night she saw him again at a Military party. Thomas had a plan to make Patricia think that Thomas was in love with her and he was doing all this to attract her. She was fooled and she fall for that but at the same time she felt as if what Thomas said were a little true because whatever he felt he kissed her passionately.

"I want you!" He whispered longingly and Patricia believed him as she kissed him back. She gave in, she gave him her virginity not because she was fooled but because she had reached a point that she thought that she will never feel loved again so she gave him that thinking that he would at least try to love her even for one night.