Chapter 4

We got out of the flat and I locked the door after us. And when I turned around I saw Taron staring at me which made me slightly uncomfortable.

So uhm Taron? Shall we go?
No answer from him, it looked like he was in his own world.

Taron hello? I waved my hand in front of him.

"Uhhh yeah yeah what?"

Shall we go?

"Yeah, sure let's go"

We walked out the corridor and took the stairs down with Taron behind me all the way. But all of a sudden he walked right in front of me and opened the door to me like a gentleman.

"Ladies first"

I blushed at the comment, not knowing how to respond to it. So I looked down and walked.
Uhm t..t..thank you Taron.
Really? I needed to stutter again? He probably think that I'm the weirdest human in the world. Gosh whyyyyyy?

"You're welcome Beth."

     ~~~~Skips to the grocery shop~~~~

So here is the shop, do you think you will find the way back? Because I don't need anything.

"Yeah I think so, but if I would get lost can I just get your number just in case if I do it?

Uhmm yeah sure. I took my phone out of the pocket and gave the phone to him so he could put his number in it. And he gave his mine.

"Thanks for the walk here and everything, I guess. See you later Beth".

You're welcome and hope you find everything you need.

I walked down the road until I got to the music shop called "Mr. Jones music". Everytime I'm here I always think of the song Mr. Jones by Counting Crows.

Anyway I went inside and went straight to the rock session and started to look after some music. I came across Jon Bon Jovi - Blaze of glory / Young Guns ll. The best album he ever done, I kind of half screamed in the shop that I finally found it.
And I also found Europe - rock the night the very best of Europe with all of the songs that I like with them, but the best album that i found was Hybrid Theory by Linkin Park.

I eventually left the store and walked home, already knowing what I would do when I came home. When I made it to the entryway Taron was standing there, with four bags in his hands.

Hhhey Taron, yyyou need some help with carry them inside?

"Yeah oh my god that would be awesome if you could, here you can take two bags if you don't mind?"

Nnnah I don't mind it, you barely can't carry them by yourself, so give meee.

"Hahaha okay then here you go".

Thank you

                              Taron's POV

I searched for my keys when we were outside the door, and I found my keys in the right pocket on my jeans. I took them out and unlocked the door for us, but let Beth in first like the gentleman I am.

Ladies first

"Wwell thank you Taron."

Gosh she's so cute when she stutters, but she doesn't know that....yet... but she will.

Oh yeah, well follow me to the kitchen and put the bags on the table. Once we made it to the kitchen I saw her pacing around not knowing where to put the bags.

You can put the bags on the table and you don't need to help me unpack, it's okay.

"Really? Are you sure? I can help you, I don't mind helping you."

It's okay, really. But I will probably come back later or something to ask where the nearest take out is, or just want some company since my parents are away at the moment.

                     Back to Beth's pov

Oh okay then, see you later I guess.
When I left his place, I noticed that my bag wasn't in my hand anymore and probably left it on Tarons table. I once again was in front of his door, ringing on his doorbell. The door opened and there stood Taron without a shirt on, leaving me staring at his body.
I came out of my trance when he coughed a little.

Oh, um, eh, I left my bag on your table, would you mind if I took it back?

"Oh yeah, I already have it in my hand, I was on my way to give it back to you, but I guess you were faster than me".

Yeah, sometimes I'm a fast thinker. But thank you for returning it back to me. I took the bag out of his hand and walked back to my place.

Bye Taron.

All I can say is, sorry for updating so slow. And that I actually haven't been updating, I've just forgotten and hadn't had the time, well maybe a little bit of time but I really just didn't want to. But I'm gonna start writing more. At least the chapters will be up every two weeks.

That's all I've got to say, lots of love from Julia Draven