Chapter Seventeen

*Belle's P.OV.*

I told Dominic to pack up everything because we were going back in the morning. At first, he looked slightly appalled at me. I had rolled my eyes at him and told him to hurry up. He started pouting and I had threatened to tell Akyria that he liked her. He must've thrown about twenty different pillows at my head before rushing to pack.

To say he likes Akyria is an understatement. He is so in love with her, that it'd make Romeo and Juliet's love look fake. He has a whole album in his gallery dedicated to her. He even does the stupid secret admirer thing for Holidays like Valentines and Christmas.

Akyria secretly likes him too but refuses to see the good in him. She's afraid of being hurt again. After what her ex Zach did, she lost faith and trust in men. So many guys have fallen at her feet, l literally. But she just kicked gem in their faces, literally. She's done had so many guys wanting her and craving her that she should have been the sin lust.

She won't admit that she likes him though. I know she does. And I know he likes her too. She doesn't know he likes her and vice versa. I'm the o my one who's picked up on their secret glances towards each other and the looks they get in their eyes. She doesn't know it, but Dominic hasn't really slept with any one. I mean he has left with several girls, but I went and got him tested for HIV, but the doctor said that he was a virgin.But that doesn't matter when they won't even look at each other for too long.

I left several messages and voice mails on Akyria's phone telling her to call me back because I had some thing to tell her that was important. After that, we packed up the car and left. I told him that he was going to still be staying me for a while. He looked slightly relieved.

After we finished putting every thing up and cleaning up, we collapsed on the sofa. We started watching the Divergent Trilogy, but then I remembered I had a fight and looked at the time. I had an hour till the match was supposed to start. The match started at eight sharp.

I had to wake up Dominic because he somehow fell asleep. I mean how do you fall asleep on anything that deals with Four and Tris. I couldn't even fall asleep and the first movie of the Trilogy is like two hours long.

After he finally got up and we had a little snack, we left to my fight. I send down the road really fast. I laughed so hard because Dominic looked like a zombie. His face was green and he looked sick. He started to gag and I stopped on the side of the row and pushed his door open. He got out and threw up for about five minutes and they got back in. He glared at me as I pulled back onto the road and laughed.

I was in an extremely good mood and couldn't help, but to feel and be playful today. I was confused on why I was so happy, but them deep down I knew why. It was because I was gonna get to see Adian after so long.