11.

Lya POV

After the meeting I rode home with my parents since Domo was going out with Woody. We pulled up to the house and I saw Keith's car sitting across the street. He hasn't met my parents yet so I assume that's why he didn't park in front of the house. I told my parents I'd be in in a minute and walked over to his car. He rolled the window down and looked at me with harsh eyes.

"Keith what are you doing here?" I ask. "How long you been fucking Rizz?" He asked back. My eyes almost fell out my damn head. "Excuse me?" "You heard me. How long y'all been fucking and don't lie to me." He said.

I can't believe this nigga got caught cheating and he really got the balls to try to switch this shit around on me. "So you get caught slipping and this is what you do? Try to make this about me? You got some fucking nerve. Get away from my house Keith." I said and walked off.

I heard his car door open and I turned around. He walked up to me and looked into my eyes, not saying anything. Slowly realization crossed his stupid ass face. "Y'all never fucked?" He asked. "No nigga! We're only friends. The only reason I didn't say anything is because I haven't seen or spoken to this nigga in years. We lost touch after I moved away, and I haven't talked to him until I came back and saw him the other day." I spat.

"So for you to come here and insinuate that I fucked him is disrespectful as fuck. You wouldn't even be thinking that stupid ass shit if the whole shit at the cookout wouldn't have happened." I said.

"So why didn't Rizz tell Sanaa about you?" He whispered. "Because apparently Rizz had feelings for me back in the day. He was scared Sanaa would think he still had feelings for me. So he made the stupid ass decision to lie. But that seems to be a running theme with you niggas. You make stupid ass, rash decisions and then lie about them!" I yelled. Keith turned white as a ghost.

"You...y'all never fucked?" He kept whispering. I just shook my head and walked into my house. I don't have time for him or Algee's stupid ass shit.

I looked out my bedroom window and saw Keith standing in that same spot, looking off into the distance. I shook my head and left the window. Normally I would go see what's wrong with him, but his stupid, cheating, lying ass is no longer my problem.

Woody POV

I really wanted this first date to be special, so I slipped out about half way through the town meeting to set up at the beach. Once everything was perfect, I came back for Domonique.

Right now I was driving us back to the beach, and I'm so fucking nervous I'm getting dizzy. I really fucking like her, I like her way more than I've liked any other woman I've been with and it scares me. I feel like I love her, but I barely even know her. And I've felt that shit since the first time I saw her, and then again at the cookout. I can feel her presence whenever she's near. Idk what this shit is man. Maybe I'll talk to Yazz about it later.

We pulled up to the beach and I put the blindfold over Domo's eyes. "Didn't I just tell yo ass I don't like surprises!!" She screamed. "Ohhhh my goooooood I'm just tryna do something nice for you! Can you let me? Huh? Can you do that?" I laughed. She pouted in response. She's so freakin adorable. We walked to the spot and I noticed someone sitting at the table.

A wolf.

My first instinct is to protect Domo, so I jump in front of her, growling. She ripped off the blindfold to see what was going on and the wolf at the table stood up. When she turned around I instantly recognized her.

"Erica?" I said. "Hello Edward. Long time no see." She said back. Domo raised her eyebrows at both of us. "Who's this?" Erica said, smiling at Domo. Domo plastered on a fake smile to. "I'm Domonique, Woody's date. And you are?"

"I'm Erica. Edwards wife."