Turtle

"I hope the turtle is ok"
Knowing that any animal is in danger, breaks my heart because they are loving craturs that wouldn't hurt anything.

I was in my boat at Avoca Beach looking for turtles to put a tag on them to measure how big and healthier they are getting each year, when suddenly I saw in the distance, a turtle with a lobster net over its head, struggling to get some air. I push my exelerater on the boat and race to the turtle, I took it out off the water and it had a hook through its foot and a net around it's head. I got these sharp scissors and was trying to cut the metal net of its head. It wasn't coming off, I was crying so much and was trying my absolute hardest to get it off. There was blood all over the turtle, the boat and me.

I finally got the net of its head and I signed in relief. "Your going to be OK" I said with tears rushing down my eyes.

After getting the net off its head, I slowely took the fishing hook off its foot and was all good after that.

I rang up my work business and said "we have a turtle coming in which needs some help, it had a net over its head that I managed to get off and it had a hook through its foot that I managed to get unloos too. It needs some stitching up to do and the poor turtle is losing a lot of blood".