Rainy day/TOD #1

"Go to the clubhouse! We'll be safe up there! Oh! And bring your dragons! They will get freaked out by the storm if we don't!" Hiccup was yelling loud enough for all the riders to hear because of the storm. It started off as a little rain shower, but then the winds started to pick up, and the rain got harder, and all you could hear was thunder and lightning booming through the sky! It was definitely not a storm you would want to experience...but sadly for the riders, they did.

The dragon riders were in the clubhouse probably about 3 minutes after Hiccup said...well, yelled...his announcement. "Ugh, I'm soooooo booorrred." Of course out of all of them, Snotlout would be complaining. "Well, ya better get used to that because this storm isn't ending anytime soon." Astrid said, obviously annoyed. "Oh, oh! I have an idea of what we can do!" "And what would that be Tuff?" Hiccup asked, slightly annoyed too. "We should play Truth or Dare!" Instead of yelling at Tuffnut for once, they actually liked his idea. "Okay then. Tuff, since it's your idea, you should truth or dare somebody first." Hiccup announced. "Sweet! Hmmmmmm who can I dare? What about...chicken!" Tuffnut yelled holding out his chicken. "Tuffnut, for the love of Thor, it has to be one of us!"Astrid yelled for everyone who was thinking the same thing. "Ohhhhhhhh. Well, then I challenge Hiccup!" "Me?!" Hiccup yelled surprised. "Why me?!" "Because we all know your going to lose." Snotlout said in a obvious voice. "Pff. I'm not going to lose." "Yeah, yeah. Keep dreaming. Truth or dare?" Tuffnut started. "Dare." Hiccup said without hesitation, to which everyone took as a surprise. "Hmmmmm...I dare you to flick your sleeping, deadly, Night Fury in the eye." "I can't do that! He'll kill me!" Hiccup said in an obvious yet scared voice. "So then you lose a life. We have two lives." Astrid said. "And these aren't even the worse of them yet!" "Fine! I'll do it...hopefully I won't be dead by the end of it though."

Hiccup walked up to Toothless very slowly and got ready. He flicked him in the eye and Toothless shot straight up. He jumped on top of Hiccup and started licking him alllllll over, just because Hiccup hates it. "Gah! Toothless stop! You know that doesn't wash out!" Every just started laughing, not feeling bad what so ever.  Toothless finally got off of him and walked over to a corner and slept again. "Useless reptile", muttered Hiccup. "Alright! Now that that's over, Snotlout, truth or dare."