Chapter 2

~Nash's POV~

Btw I have a younger sister her name is Nikki Nasol this is her pic.

She's in 4rth grade but we're not in the same school her school is St Raphael Academy it's in Legaspi but , we're almost home ( 2 minutes later )ahh I'm home ,mom I need to pack my things I said ,Nikki you to go fix your stuff before we leave don'...

She's in 4rth grade but we're not in the same school her school is St Raphael Academy it's in Legaspi but , we're almost home ( 2 minutes later )ahh I'm home ,mom I need to pack my things I said ,Nikki you to go fix your stuff before we leave don't leave anything important you promise?I ask,she said I promise ,ok let's go upstairs,when we both got upstairs I help her get her laugage and gave it to her are you okay now I ask her and she said yes I'm okay and thank you for getting my laugage OK I'm heading to my room do you need anything I ask she said no ,okay I said ,I waved at her while leaving her room I saw my door opened and inside I saw my dad and I said hi dad are you looking for me? Yes he said ,why? I was going to give you this laugage and the design was BAYMAXXXX my dad new baymax is my fave and I jumped and hugged him and I said thank you Dad love yah. He said love yah to.
I got the laugage that my dad gave me
And all the things I needed but it did fit like I need 2 more because where permanently living there in USA or U.k ( 2 hours later ) we all packed our things and we are ready to go OOPS I ALMOST FORGOT MY PHONE I CANT TEXT MY BESTIE'S AND FAMILY MEMBERS IF I LOST MY PHONE PHEWWW GOOD THING REMEMBERED ,I'm in our car , backseat with my mom,dad, sister
Lately I've text my cousin and family member and of course my bestie's that we're near the airport and I'm gonna miss them so so much.
( 3 minutes later )
We arrived at the airport ,my sister is playing on her phone wich is Minecraft ,my mom and dad is getting the tickets and I'm talking/texting my bestie's ,my mom and dad got the tickets and I heard that the plane is leaving so we gotta hurry or the plane will leave without us.

( 2 minutes later )

We're on the plane and I'm in the window seat yayyy ,I'm next to my sister,mom and dad are in the back
It's take off and leaving Philippines and going to UK is so hard and it will take days or hour's I'm going to sleep for a bit, byeee

( 5 hour later )

I just woke up and it's 3 am and we left at 3 pm and they told us we're almost there Urghh I'm hungry good thing I bought some chocolate's 😍
Omg it didn't melt yay ( 2 minutes later ) the chocolate tasted AMAZING!
Mom and Dad is still sleeping and my sister is sleeping to.

I grabbed my phone and checked if there was a message and there was and I was 49 missed message 😭and it all came from my bestie's ,I have to text back,( 3 minutes later )pheww I hand hurts from texting back to each messages and I'm still tired I'm going back to sleep.

~Nikki's POV~

I opened my eyes and saw everyone asleep except for the people at class B
And the flight attendants and I called the flight attendant and ask could you pwease get me some pasta?And she said of course darling with a accent .She gave me my pasta and I tasted it and it tasted amazing and she gave me a water bottle to and I said thank you ,and she said your welcome and ate Nash woke up and I said would you like some?And she said ok

She tasted it and said it's delicious.
I gave it to her because I was so full and she said thanks and I said wc.

~Nash's POV ~

I ask the flight attendant how many minutes left and she said 10 we are almost landing and she said everyone pls use your seatbelt and lock it tight because we are landing.

( 3 minutes later )

We already landed we are outside the airport and our driver is here ,when we arrived at our new house my mouth was so open I was surprised because our house is HUGEE!!!! it's like a mansion I ask my parents why so big? they said they like to have a big house my mom created the design's so I ask them you planned living in UK a long long long time ago?They said yes and I am more surprised even my sister,when we got inside it was huge and the rooms especially my room enough of the house I need to fix my things ,mom I need to hed upstairs gonna fix my things and I'm gonna help Nikki to byee.

When we got upstairs it was huge and I escorted Nikki to her room and said do you need anything ?She said no but thx for asking ,I said kk byee.

When I got to my room it was huge
This is my first time having a very very big house because my house in Philippines is just normal size,I got my laugage and fix my things but this will take a while .

( 1 hour later )

I jumped and layed on my bed ,Ahh I'm so tired and I'm still wearing my school uniform

But I need to change,I changed to my house wear and head downstairs and my mom told me my first day of school is tomorrow and it's Stanford University but my school and my sister is not the same but I told her not be nervous even though I'm the on...

But I need to change,I changed to my house wear and head downstairs and my mom told me my first day of school is tomorrow and it's Stanford University but my school and my sister is not the same but I told her not be nervous even though I'm the one who is so NERVOUS I hope I would not make a embarrassing move and we can wear anything yayyy .

I finished my supper and brushed my teeth taked a bath and go to sleep.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆
How was it ?But hope you liked it

~byeeee!!