Chapter 1

~Nash's Pov

RING-RING!!

I opened my eyes, looked at my alarm clock and it was 8 o'clock o shoot I am going to be late I have to go to school at 9:00 because this is my last day😭I'am leaving Philippines and live in U.K im gonna miss my bestie's Liz and Emma.I turned off my alarm clock and went down stairs, I saw mom cooking my favorite breakfast and it was bacon and eggs YUM!! good morning mom ,that smells amazing,my mom gave me my breakfast,( 1 minute later )I put the plate at the sink and went upstairs to take a bath...(2 minutes later )ahhh that bath was amazing I went to my room and changed to my school uniform but in my school in Philippines we can wear anything but this is what I look like.

O shoot 19 minutes more before school starts, I hed downstairs and said goodbye to my mom ,bye mom ,My mom said to be careful and I said OK my bye love yah she said love you to ,I went outside and saw Emma and Liz I grabbed my phone and take a pic...

,My mom said to be careful and I said OK my bye love yah she said love you to ,I went outside and saw Emma and Liz I grabbed my phone and take a pic of them

O shoot 19 minutes more before school starts, I hed downstairs and said goodbye to my mom ,bye mom ,My mom said to be careful and I said OK my bye love yah she said love you to ,I went outside and saw Emma and Liz I grabbed my phone and take a pic...

They look so cute ,the one on the right is Liz and the one on the left is Emma O.M.G I'm almost late ,ran to Emma and Liz ang shouted haiiiiii !and I waved my hand when I got to them I said let's go,while walking I said I will miss you guys so much they said we will miss you to ,I've known them since kindergarten 😭they started to cry and I started to cry to ( 1 minute ) later we all laughed because we were like baby's crying 😭😂,when we got to our school wich is Harvard University ,we quickly went upstairs and ran to our classroom, Class-A is was not busy at all good thing our teacher wasn't there because some are keep talking, when we walk in they said good morning Nash,Liz and Emma ,I walked to my seat and I saw bf yah I have I bf (best friend)😂😂😂did you get shocked?😂,her name is Elizabeth she looked nerdy as ever but I don't mind I focus on their personalities not on their appearance
And I saw the bully named Sofia she's so so much not like me she always bully Elizabeth because she's a nerd,ugly but I don't believe I think she is just being herself and I like it that way oops our teacher is here
Be back in a hour.

RING-RING!
( 2 hours later )

Thank God is recess ,Liz ,Emma  where are you ?I saw them walking towards me they said hey I said low ,let's go down I said?Sure they said
When we got down stairs I saw the boy who help me get up when I was injured .

(Flash back)
Nash come here Liz said while I was holding 5 heavy books when I was running I didn't saw there was a rock I tripped and the books almost fell into me but the boy named andrew help me go to the nurse office I think he was my classmate
(End of flash back)

~Liv's POV~

I will really really miss Nash because I
Known her since kindergarten and till now she's still my classmate and my bestie, actually when we got down stairs I saw my crush he's name is Andrew his the one who helped my bestie Nash when she was injured and I thank him for that but I really haven't told anyone except my beloved dog😍😂,I know right Im weird but this is the time that I will tell Nash and Emma about him ,when we got our food we sat down and Nash took a sip of the juice and I said I HAVE A CRUSH ON ANDREW she spit the juice in the face and we all laughed and Nash got a tissue and wiped the juice out of my face and they said WHEN!!!! in chorus and I said when he helped Nash and Nash said omg congratulations omg I am really happy for you Nash said and Emma said omg congrats,Nash said I'll help you to tell Andrew his your crush and Emma said IM IN!!And we all laughed (  2 minutes later ) we all finished our food and hed to our classroom just in time the bell ringed.

(TIME SKIP)

~EMMA'S POV~

Omg I was so happy that Liz has a crush now because all this year's she didn't have a crush at all and I can't believe Nash is leaving 😭😭😭😭😭 Liz and I would be so sad if she leaves and it's dismissal I have to find Nash and Liz before Nash leaves the Philippines ,where are you Nash I said shouting!!I'm in the guard house Nash said and Liz is with me ,OK I said.

~Nash's POV~

I can't believe I'm leaving Philippines in ( 1 hour )😭I will be so sad because my other families are here my bestie's my dog ,arghhh I don't wanna leave 😭there's no time to wait I'm gonna say bye to Liz and Emma, Liz, Emma I will truly miss you two we grew up together and more ,we have so much memories together we celebrated Christmas,new year and our birthdays I said .WE WILL MISS YOU TO they said ahh my mom is here bye guys love yah.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So that was my first chapter hope you like it

Till next time bye!