shooting star ✩ 4

hakyeon: yannie-ah, how old are you again?

yanna: uhm, 23. why is that so, yeonnie-ah?

hakyeon: nothing, I just realized something today, and that is I’m actually an oppa to you by two years.

yanna: is that so? if that’s the case, I’ll prefer to call you by yeonnie-oppa.

hakyeon: I don’t know why, but my heart suddenly wants to go out of my ribcage just
for beating so fast. I may not know you, see you or touch you, yannie-ah. just to let you know, I really truly love you so much that I’m willing to take risk. please remember that. | deleted.

hakyeon: the way you call you me makes me smile, yannie-ah. it’s so cute~

yanna: stop it oppa! just remember that you didn’t read anything!

hakyeon: what if, I always want to remember it? what will you do about it then?

yanna: aish. just stop teasing me, hakyeon-oppa. I don’t like it.

hakyeon: mianhe, yannie-ah. yeonnie-oppa will not do it again. I promise that.

yanna: hmp. arasso, I forgave you just because that I love you. okay?

hakyeon: please stop making my heart exploding too much, yannie-ah. I cant take it. | deleted.

hakyeon: nado, yannie-ah. but, please call me yeonnie-oppa already, okay? I kinda like it.

yanna: arasso, yeonnie-oppa. I need to go to school already. better not be late!
yanna: saranghae, yeonnie-oppa. jalgayo! :*

hakyeon: jeongmal neomu saranghae, yannie-ah. | deleted.

seen by cha hakyeon at 6:30AM