SEVEN

i woke up and Jai-Li wasn't in bed, i role out of bed hitting the flood with a thud before getting up and going into the bathroom. i walk downstairs and see Jack at the bench on his phone "morning Jack" i greet

"morning Faith" he greets and looks up at me.

 I smile grabbing myself a drink, I look up and ask "where is everyone?"

"Zach's outside with one of you friends" he states, I look out the window to see how it is

"that's Jai-Li."

"Daniel is out for the day, I think Corbyn is still asleep along with your other friends and Jonah is in the lounge"

"Thanks" I smile and gulp down my water before walking into the lounge, Jonah was there.

"morning" he greets

"morning" I sit next to him "I'm gonna go out tonight."

"Who are you going with?" he asks

"No one," i reply, "i just wanna go out on and explore a bit."

"why don't i come with you? i know my way around better the you," he suggests.

"Thanks but I just wanna go out myself," I reply with a shrug of my shoulders.

"Your not telling me something," he states.

"no I'm not," I furrow my eyebrows at him, he gives me a look knowing I'm lying, " okay fine I'm meeting someone."

"Who?"

"I'm not telling you.

"Faith..."

"No Jonah, I can handle myself," he looks at me worriedly, "I'll call you if I need anything, okay, I'll be fine."

"you promise?" he asks.

"I promise," I say, even making a pinky promise with him.

"so who is it?" he asks casually.

"doesn't matter," I reply and walk up to my room. I take my time in the shower shaving everything and washing my hair. I do a light amount of makeup and let my hair dry into its natural waves.

 I do a light amount of makeup and let my hair dry into its natural waves

After tying up my shoes I stand up put my phone in my pocket and slide my jacket on. I walk out of my room closing my door behind me, I head down the stairs and into the main area, "Bye Jonah," I shout walking to the door.

"be safe, call me if you need!" Jonah shouts back.

"I will!" I shout as I leave the house and close the door behind me. It's only a 10-minute walk before I'm at the park, I spot Daniel in black jeans and a short sleeve button-up. "Hey," I smile as he walk up to me, he wraps his arms around me and presses him lips against mine.

"You look gorgeous," he states

"no too bad yourself" I reply

"Anything in mind that you want for dinner?" he asks putting his hand in mine and interlocking our figures

"TGI's?" I suggest

"Sounds good to me," he smiles and leads the way

We talk on the way to the restaurant and get a booth, we decided to share a few entries. After ordering we keep talking, it feels so easy with Daniel, it's so effortless, I don't have to watch what I'm saying, listen for a change in his or his deminer, I don't have to be on edge around him. He makes me laugh and smile, he can be myself around him. We ate and then he took me to the arecade, we loaded our cards with points and looked around. we played all the games we could, versing each other in the games, laughing at each other fails. after using up all our points we find a photo booth.

"Come on let's take a photo," I say pulling him over to the booth, we sit down in the booth and Daniel pulls the curtain over. I go through the setup to that we're ready to take the photos, we smile, make a funny face, kiss. It seems that the kiss was just meant to be for an innocent photo but the second he pulls away i find myself grabbing his neck and pulling him closer, he quicky reciprocates the kiss, his hand on my waist pulling my body closer to his. The kiss escalates, my hands wandering over his body, his hands doing the same, enjoying how he dominates the kiss, pushing my body into his.

"Fuck your so hot," he huskily whispers, "we're gonna get caught."

"I don't care," I reply pulling him back into the kiss.

"Hey!" i hear someone yell but ignore it, "you two, it the photo booth." Daniel and I pull apart, a worried look on his face, he steps out and grabs the photos I come out after him, "you two, get out!" the security guard yells, Daniel grabs my hand and quickly rushes out of the store. 

once outside and Daniel pulls my body into his, his arms tight around my waist, "I told you so," I laugh and kiss him.

"That was fun," I say with a little giggle.

"a good first date would you say?" he questions

"Yeah it wasn't too bad," I reply with a smile, he laughs and takes my hand pulling me around the corner into an alleyway. he pins me up against the brick wall connecting his lips to mine, "this could make it better," I say as his lips leave mine and trail kisses down my neck.

"You make me want you so fucking bad."

"Good," I reply as he gently bites me neck and sucks on my neck, a moan escapes my lips, "that's what I want." Just as i bring his lips back up to mine, my phone starts to ring, I pull it out of my pocket, both Daniel and I looking at the screen to see Jonah, I roll my eyes.

"you should pick it up," Daniel tell me, I sigh and answer my phone bringing ti up to my ear.

"Hey Jonah," I greet

"Why arent you home yet, its 11:30," he asks

"I'm about to head home, I'll be there soon just go to bed," I tell him.

"Just come in and let me know when you home."

"Okay I will, bye Jonah," I hang up and put my phone pocket, my arms snake around Daniel's neck ready to return to what we were doing.

"We should head home," he says, "you did tell Jonah you'd be home soon"