two

9:00 pm, Sunday.

Brooklyn and I spot the place, its freakishly massive.

We are in College after all, I mean, I'm pretty sure every college student that lives wealthy wants to throw a party.

I can't lie about that I would do the same.

I would also regret the idea since I'm going to have to clean up the place myself and my friends are most likely either going to wake up and leave or stay hung over throughout the day.

We park the jeep and eye the place, there are so much people. It's making me nervous but excited.

"Are you excited Molly?" Brooklyn asks me, I was so fascinated by the house.

It's so pretty and I can admire this all night if I could.

"Hello? Earth to Molly," Brooklyn shakes me a little by the shoulder and laughs. "Cmon' daydreamer, we don't wanna be late."

She says and gets out of the Jeep as I do the same.

We walk to the drive way and everyone, literally everyone is here.

"Wow, it's sorta crowded don't you think Brook?" I ask, trying to find an excuse to exit this party.

"Oh no you don't Molly," Brooklyn grabs hold on my arm as I try to escape but her grip is firm.

"Ugh, Brook, I'm serious, why the heck would you want to go here when there's a bunch that are way better."

"Molllllllly," she pleads "please come, I don't want to be alone, I love having you around me, you're like...like." She tries to think of something.

Which has drawn to my attention, I say something and she goes coo coo.

"Whatever, I'll go." I say, annoyed, bothered by the fact that there's a bunch of hens in this house. Also, Jerks.

I highly doubt that this party is going to go well, half of the people that went to my high school are here.

So many familiar faces, they all glance at me, some of them stare and whisper here and there.

What am I to them?

It's not like they know what my deal is. Honestly, like I mentioned this before, Ivory and Mongoose know I have a habit.

No one else. Not even my own father, and it's been a year and if you think about it, it was quite impossible to manage. But I got trough it.

Hopefully, it'll end. All of this.

No more depression, no more habits, and no more stress.

If I could be honest with myself, then I would've called for help but, I didn't feel the urge to help myself so why do others have to do it?

My life is like a question.

Brooklyn is still grabbing onto my arm, I didn't care about it, but her grip is like a tighten sphygmomanometer.

We approach this gate, which seems to be opened already. Brooklyn let's go of my arm and I rub it, kinda freaky of her if you ask me.

She opens the gate door for us both and and it closes by itself behind us once we enter.

Our eyes glisten, the water was so brilliant and blue in the night.

"Looks like someone forgot their bathing suit" I holler at Brooklyn over the loud music playing.

We playfully argue with each other and it felt like we were having a good time.

There was also a mini bar, Brooklyn and I decide we should try out some shots.

I have my own drinking number and she does too.

We take our seats and ask for a couple of shots of Melon Ball and Snake Bite.

"Three Melons and Snakes please, thank you." Brooklyn raises her forearm and the bar tender understood.

We wait for a little and we just chat, I get carried away by looking around the area which is enormous.

Then I notice someone staring back at me, his face was chiseled, I think he has a mole on his cheek, his hair was marvelously a mess yet nice, his brows were a little arched.

He was was wearing those clothes that a boy I would want to wear.

Shoulder cut-off baseball tee and ripped blue jeans.

What a sexy mother fucker.

But I turn myself around and I see neon shot glasses settled down for me and Brooklyn.

Brooklyn looks at me and I do the same and we cheer on each other.

---

I take the last shot glass and I feel my mouth pretty numb, this shot was my first in a while and last for this time.

"Brook, I'm kinda tipsy, you?" I ask her and she looks at me weirdly.

Her shocking expression was priceless and I could be laughing so hard right now.

I wouldn't be able to use the bathroom until tomorrow morning or before I pee myself.

I said weird things that Brooklyn didn't understand, but it looked like she was over.

She was hungover right now, we hop off from our seats and in my perspective was pretty crazy.

I haven't hit the record in a long long time, I remember drinking last year and it was less than this moment.

"I'm going to hangout with some people," Brooklyn says, her voice sounded really high.

"Alright," I reply to her, I have trouble walking so I try to keep myself together in these heels.

I enter the house, filled with people. I turn my head a little back and I see the young man who was eyeing me for quite a bit before.

I turn away and I go inside, I try to make my way in the crowded people but they were shoving me left to right.

I was furious and confused, those shots were too much for me and I regret it.

I groan and remove my heels as I try to walk towards the stair way the lead upstairs to some rooms I'm hoping.

I need to relax, I need a cigarette.

I rub my head in stress, it hurts so much and I can feel it pounding so hard like my heart.

I scurry up the stairs and I find a room with an opened door.

I'm guessing this is Cameron's party, his picture frames were hung on the hall way walls.

I finally enter the room and make my way to the bed, I flip on it, exhausted.

My hair was a messy, yet attractive. I liked it that way.

I toss my heels somewhere in the room as I try to calm my headache. I sigh as I lay on the bed with a sore head.

I suddenly hear the door creak open, I sit up properly and it's that dude again.

I lift my hand up and wave a little. "Hey, what brings you here young...fella' ?" I paused in between my sentence as I admire him.

He chuckles. "Curiosity brings you to magical places I believe."

"Really?" I yawn. "That's g-great."

He approaches to me and pins me back down on the bed, I can tell he was feeling a bit tipsy too.

His raspy voice whispering in my ear, I enjoyed every single part of it.