A little slice: oneshot

I walked down my parents hallway in our mansion. The navy blue walls making it look darker. I stopped at the bathroom and turned in.

I always did it in this bathroom because it was easier to clean than my own.

I pulled out the neatly folded rag under the counter and set it down. I unwrapped it and felt the coldness of the blade. I held it up seeing the sun reflect off it.

I sliced across my arm hearing it tear the flesh. Little dots of blood started to pop up. I stayed calm, I never cried while doing this, never.

Four more slices and blood was pouring into the sink. I had gone to far, again.

I slumped on the counter, feeling the coldness on my cheek.

"God damn Jesse! You son of a bitch!" I heard him yell at me, my boyfriend. Well not really, he wouldn't even take me to dinner because he was afraid people would make fun of us. People have made fun of me my whole life, it doesn't matter.

"I know your mad but you said you would stop." He yelled. Stop yelling!

Blane lifted me up and stared at me. I'm tired of you yelling! I thought as I jammed the blade up his stomach, watching as pain came to his face.

"Jesse...." He gasped.

"See, people wouldn't have made fun of us. But now you don't have to worry about it. We can go to dinner tomorrow night.  I'm sure there will be enough light." I laughed. Why is that funny?

He was already dead. I was suppose to die first! Its not fair!  I thought as I sliced my own throat. Haha there will be enough light, I get it now.