The Horror of Today {Presant}

I currently am hiding behind a stone wall, there are 5 Aurors looking for me on the other side, and seeing that I am the most wanted woman and my name is feared through out the world, I'm surprised there aren't more. One thing these Aurors have in common is that they were all trained by me. I've been standing behind this wall for 7 hours and I can't feel any thing. It's dark and my vampire senses are kicking in I can see everything clearly but it's a little blurry around the edges because I haven't, I won't feed till it's necessary, even then I only feed on animal blood.
*FLASHBACK TO A YEAR AGO*
Something, not someone, has been hunting me. I quickly run into an abandoned building then something grabs me and bites my neack. Everything goes black. I wake up in a white room to the sound of a machine that had been flat lining suddenly revive a pulse and a bunch of shocked doctors.
"What happened?" I ask groggily.
"You flatlined Miss. But how can you be speaking it's still flat lining?!?" He asks shocked.
That's when I realized that I wasn't human cause I could hear their heart beats and smell their blood I got up and bolted from that hospital.
*End of FLASHBACK TO A YEAR AGO*
I'm still crouching when suddenly I hear the crack of disaperation. I can't move. My body has gone numb. I look around and hear something by the trash can, a rat, food. I move quickly and grab it. I sink my fangs into its neck. Then out of no where something hits the rat and it being weak but strong enough to run, it runs for it's now shortened life. I growl. As I start to turn someone hits me over the head, and everything goes black. I wake up to a room flooded with sun light. I burns, I scream in agony. Someone runs in and closes the curtains. I'm still screaming.
"Shhhh you'll be fine. I can cure you." Says in a deep calming voice. I stop screaming but I'm still in pain. Tears stream down my face. I can hear the persons heighten heart beat. Their nervous and worried.
"Who.....How....." I get out weakly.
"How many times have you fed on human blood?" The deep strong worried voice asks.
"None......." I say through gritted teeth.
"That helps. Drink this...and no it's not human so it's not mine." The voice says handing me a cup. It's blood, sheep's blood. I drink it quickly, out of hunger, and slight embarrassment that this is who I am in front of a complete stranger.
"I'll be back in an hour. Get some rest, you'll need it." The disembodied voice says. I hear soft foot steps trail away and I lay there starring into the darkness, my skin still tingling.
How can they heal me?
I'm a monster
I'm a blood sucking monster
Who would even dare come near me?
Who would want to come near me?
Who would want to help me?
How can they heal me?