The voice comes to light...

Hermione's POV
I'm still sitting in the dark. Who was that person? I couldn't tell if they were male or female. How could they cure me?
"Miss. Granger, I know you have questions, but you are to weak to discuss anything right now. Drink this and tomorrow we will talk." I hear the disembodied voice. I am handed a cup, there is a sliver of light coming from the open door, I grab the person's hand, pulling them into the light, but their fast and I all I see is a flash of blonde hair. I hear the door close, and receding footsteps.
I drink. Then annoyed, I throw the cup, I hear it clatter against something across the room. A bookshelf! I get, I wobble, I fall back into the bed.
Uuugggg!!!!!!! This is impossible!
~*~
I've been laying her for hours. I hear footsteps, I quickly get up not wobbling and run to the door, silently. It opens and I grab the person's throat. I push them against the wall, opposite the door to the room I was in.
"Granger!!! Your choking me!!!!!!!" I hear the familiar voice of none other than Draco freakin Malfoy.
I don't let go.
"Why didn't you tell me who you were?!? Why would you dare come near me?!?!? Why would you want to help me?!?!?!? How could you heal me?!?!?!?" I exclaim, angry that he has been so mysterious.
"G-r-a-n-g-" He starts, but I let go and he stops to breath, "Granger, I'm not a terrible person. I never wanted to be in Slytherin, I wanted to be in Ravenclaw, Gryffindor, or even Hufflepuff!!! But No!!!!!!! That hat gave me not choice!!!!!!! Any day I would have traded to be a Hufflepuff!!! Thanks to my parents, I can't even produce a patronus! I have a ugly tattoo and I had to go to Azkaban!!! Hermione I'm sorry for being such a git to you, can you forgive me?!?"
"Oh Draco, I had no clue. I forgive you, but can you actually heal me?!?" I reply.
"Yes. I found one of Snape's old potion books, one of his own potions. There is a potion in there that I have adjusted, and perfected, that can heal you. But the only downside is I can make it till the next blue moon." Draco says, but at the last part he hangs his head.
"I can wait." I say, making him look at me.