16

"Look just go home and relax yourself. I don't need you having a miscarriage." I told her pulling away from our hug. "You will find out who it is right?" She sniffles wiping her tears away. "Yea I will. Just relax and don't worry about it." I leaned in and kissed her forehead then watched her leave my house. "So what was that? I heard her crying" Swan asked outing the empty bowl in the sink. "She just freaked out about a message that was sent to her about me." I told him siting on the bar stool. "Well what did the text say?" I told him that the text said for Melanie to be carful of the baby and to know that I'm not sane. "I think I know who sent the message."

"Who?"

"Eos". Swan laughs shaking his head in denial. "Nah it can't be her. She wouldn't do that. Wasn't she the one that told you to tell Melanie about your mental condition." I nod "So why would she jeopardize her advice she gave you just to sent a fucked up text to Melanie and ruin everything for you? This doesn't sound like Eos to me. It can't be here." He shook his head. "But look she's not here to defend herself and plus she left the house in the middle of the night yesterday when she told me she would stay here for a few nights. Tell me that doesn't sound a little weird to you." I rose my voice. "Ehh you're right about that. Lemme call her real quick."
He dials her number and puts it on speaker. "Straight to voicemail." I said. "That don't mean nothing." "To me yes it does. If I find out she's fucking this up for me. I might-"  She walks in holding several bags. "Hello."  "Lemme see your phone" i held my hand out. "Um no. For what?"
She places the bags on the floor. "He wants to see if you sent a text to Melanie that might interfere with him telling her he's a little crazy in the head." She scolds at me. "Are you serious? I wouldn't do that. I'm not giving you my phone." "Just hand over the phone and if I don't find anything I'll give it back and apologize for accusing you." She places her phone in my hands. "Hmm." I looked up from her phone the laughs. "So you lied to me. It was you that sent the text." I said handing the phone back. "Damn Bro." Swan chimes in. "I'm sorry"  she pouts. "I decided to sent the text to her because I had a feeling you would never tell her." "I WAS PLANNING ON TELLING HER TODAY! You fucked it up for me Eos." I groaned walking up the stairs cursing under my breath. "Thank you so much Eos."  I said before walking in my room hearing my laptop go off indicating I had a FaceTime call coming in. "Hi daddy. I miss you" my daughter Harley smiled at me. "I miss you too sweet pea."...

Melanie

"Mm it's so good" I mumbled before stuffing another piece of steak in my mouth. "Ma'am here is your baked potato." The waiter places my food in front of me. "Mel?" Zayn asks watching me sniffle. "I asked for no bacon. I see a piece of bacon on my plate" I burst into tears moving the food away from me.  "Are you seriously crying." I could hear him chuckling as I covered my face crying harder. "Stop laughing. It's not funny"  I told him patting my face dry. "It was kinda funny. Just tell the waiter to take it back and ask for a new one with no bacon." He tells me rubbing my hand as I laid it on the table. "No I don't want s new one. I'm annoyed." He sighs moving the plate towards him. "Well I'll eat it." He smiles "You sure you don't want some of it." I shook my head no drinking my water. Zayn asks me again "You sure. I know once I eat a few bites you'll be begging me to give you some." I grabbed my fork earring the rest of my steak. "I'm sure."

Later that night.

"Thank you for taking me out. I needed that" I leaned in kissing his lips softly. "You're welcome beautiful." He says kissing the back of my head. "Now go to sleep. I love you."

I know this chapter is short. I'll have a longer chapter in the next update
___________________

5 comments or more for the next Ch.