Sebastian up there <3
•••
" So you're saying I have a thousand wolves after my ass "

He nodded smirking. That bastard.

" Oh god " Izzy mumbled " Why why "

" Izzy you're his mate and he cares but he never learned how to love someone and that's my fault "

" you're fault? " she knotted her eyebrows.

" it's not my story to tell but let's say it's wasn't only Xander and me and Blaze. Xander had a twin sister and He cared about her, she was his world and let's say he learned Love is To Destroy. Our past is complicated. But it isn't his fault he's a monster it was Never his fault " whispered Nixon looking way as his eyes watered.

" But I don't want to go back please " she mumbled as Nixon shook his head.

" Fine but listen Xander will find you no matter what. He called all the packs over the world, he sent half his army after you. Your only chance is The dead moon pack. " mumbled Nixon looking around.

Izzy jaw fell opened. That pack is just as worse as the Royal Death pack. They'll torture her on the spot. They'll break her. She opened and closed her mouth like a gold fish.

"W-why why t-that pack " she whispered.

" because that packs alpha is our uncle's pack, Xander would Never call him. And he'll never guess you'll be there " Nixon spun around then stopped " Don't get killed please Oh and you owe me princess Big time " he winked , grinning.

And then he shifted and left her to the darkness of the forest. The dead moon. They were monsters just like Xander but since she was Xander's mate she didn't witness all the horror of his pack. At the dead moon pack they'll break her or kill her or rape her. They'll torture her slowly then rip out her organs like the stories say so.

What other choice did she have, she touched her neck where her scar from the first day she meet him. He cut her neck. He threw her in a cell. He tied her to a shed with sliver. He poisoned her organs with wolves bane. He broke her heart. With his words and punishments. He was a monster.

She shifted to her wolf, racing down the forest with her bag in her mouth. All she knew was the dead moon pack was out west.

After three hours of running, after of three hours of Prim whining of going back. They finally reached The dead moon pack.

She shifted behind a tree, wearing a sundress which was the only thing she had left. And it was the best idea. Walking naked to their pack was better than looking like a lost kitten.

She sighed as she looked over to the pack and saw blood on the dead grass.But other than that. It was ghost silent. Everything seemed dead. The pack house was a mile away. And the training camp was empty. It seemed Dead. The it hit her. They must be attacking a pack.

Oh god.

She walked slowly to the pack looking around,staring at the dead grass and flowers and to the weapons lying around and the darkness of the mist. It was so damn creepy. A shiver raced down her spine.

The something snapped. She spun around, her arms reached out ready for an attacker. She looked around then she heard another snap of a stick her heart skipped a beat as she fell to the ground on her ass by accident.

Her stupid clumsiness. She screamed as someone's fingers grabbed her neck, choking her. Her face redden.

She looked up and saw another blondie. Not the same one who had blue balls at the purity pack.

" I'm Sebastian, darling " he murmured, glazing to her body like a lion and she was the sheep.

Thankful this one wasn't naked. His gray eyes stared to her coffee ones.Then he broke to a smirk. He lifted her up and covered her mouth. Grinning.

" You have No mark kitten " he whispered, his voice dancing around her neckline as she shivered. And bite his hand.

He screamed and backed off, glaring at her.

" I was going to Rape you then kill you but My dear cousin Xander has his fucking scent all over you Princess " he spat.

She backed away as he grin and walked to her " But my father and the pack isn't here at the moment so No one will Know "

Then she broke to a scream. As she backed away from blondie and rushed off. And he smirked, and ran after her.

Whispering " I'm going to catch you Kitten "