0:03

0:03

Nemi snuggled in her bed as she opened the mysterious letter. The handwriting was messy and broad, as if the person who wrote this was in a hurry.

I know that you want to get to know me and I also know that you have no choice. I will answer all questions you want if you come at the lost Hyuko Beach on friday at 11 p.m

~Agust D

Nemi squinted at the name at the end of the letter. There was no doubt that Yoongi wrote this, but why Agust D? Was it a code name? Or some kind of camouflage in case someone else got his letter in their hands? Nemi's supposed to be at the same place she found him on friday. Today was wednesday. That means she had two days to decide wether she wants to risk anything or not.

These two days passed away surprisingly quick. To pass the days, she visited Jooheon once again. They talked a little more than last time and the atmosphere wasn't that tense, but they still felt distant towards eachother. Hyungwon was gone like usual. He didn't have time to make breakfast and Nemi didn't even bother eating. Since the last fight, her boyfriend stopped talking to her. She noticed that when he stopped by, which was barely, he looked stressed and always in a hurry. His eye circles got darker und his skin lost his glow. Nevertheless, Nemi decided to meet Yoongi, out of curiousity. Her heart felt like it wants to jump out of her chest as she approached the mysterious restaurant Spine Breaker. It felt nostalgic, even though it was a few days ago since she took Yoongi with her. That day when she changed her life forever without really noticing it. As she noticed a male figure waving at her, she immediately waved back, but as she came closer she noticed that the male didn't look like Yoongi at all. He had a long face and a perfect smile. It reminded her of the toothpaste commercials. "I'm a friend of Yoongi. I just came along for security reasons.", the guy observed Nemi from head to toe. His smile didn't fade away and he stretched out his hand. "I'm Jhope."
Nemi hesitantly took his hand. His grip was really strong that it made her almost yelp in surprise. "Nemi."
Jhope gave her a nod and they stood there without saying anything else for a few minutes that felt like an eternity. Nemi wanted to ask where Yoongi actually is, but she didn't because she felt intimidated by his friend even though he seemed harmless. Luckily, Yoongi came from the same street where Nemi saw him the first time. "Hey.", he greeted her with a smirk. "I know you came for answers, but you will get them later. Sorry that I tricked you, but I need to ask you something first." That was the moment Nemi felt a bad feeling in her stomach. She swallowed hard, trying to remain her calmness. Nemi was so focused to keep her anxiety down, that she didn't notice that Jhope stood behind her. "Do you want to come with me?". That wasn't what Nemi expected from Yoongi. A person, who seemed to have trust issues, basically asked a stranger to run away with him? "I-I'm sorry, huh?", Nemi stuttered. She just couldn't believe her ears. "I don't know you." We are not even friends, Nemi added in her head. Yoongi's expression suddenly became cold and unrecognizable. It was like he was switching into a different person. "That's what I thought.", he said emotionlessly. His gaze turned to Jhope, who was still behind Nemi. She couldn't even blink as she felt a piece of cloth onto her mouth. Unconsciousness took over her and her vision became pitch black.

Nemi felt herself slowly waking up with a slight headache. Before she opened her eyes, she silently prayed that the incident was a bad and hyperrealistic dream, but as she saw Jhope sitting on the edge of the mattress, she sighed heavily. He noticed that she woke up and tried to give her a welcoming smile. "You're up. Here, you need to drink.", he picked up a glass of water and held it in her direction. Nemi sat lazily up. As soon as the fatigue faded away, she started to question if it was indeed normal water. She investigated the filled glass with her eyes. Jhope noticed her uncomfortable behaviour. "Nemi, right? I'm your friend, even though it doesn't seem like it right now. Yoongi wanted to continue his plan as soon as we got here, but I convinced him that you need to rest. So please, drink.", Jhope explained. She took the glass and took a sip of the liquid. It tastef indeed like normal water. "What are his plans?", she asked. Nemi felt like puking. She should've been more careful and she felt like slapping herself for engaging with such a suspicious and cold person like Min fucking Yoongi. If it was Jhope, then she would understand why she acted so naive. But it was Yoongi. Yoongi, the same boy who got beaten up, apparently for a good reason since he looked intimidating and emotionless. Jhope eyed Nemi with apologizing eyes. "To be honest, I don't exactly know. First, you will meet the rest of our friends today."
Nemi's eyes widened in horror. They are more of.... them? A bunch of handsome boys who actually want to ruin you? She took another two big gulps of water. "Wha? Excuse you, but I just got here out... of my will...", suddenly, her eyes got heavier and heavier with each word she wanted to say out loud. "...I can't do this...", was the last thing Nemi said before falling back on the mattress and falling asleep instantly. Jhope was the glimpse of hope she had, but too bad that he was lying non stop to her ,too.

Nemi furiously sat up as soon as her body got conscious. When she's mad, she gets a wave of power and energy, which could be scary sometimes. "You're up.", Yoongi was already sitting at the edge of her bed, the same spot where Jhope sat earlier. Nemi scoffed and shifted away from him. His gaze was blank and he didn't mind to ask her if she feels well. "Here. I got you a dress. I will come get you if you're not downstairs in the next 30 minutes.", Nemi groaned loudly at his bluntness. "Okay, the fun's over. Listen, I really don't want to meet your friends and I also dislike it if you keep me here like a prisoner. I won't be a housewife or a prostitute, thank you.", she stood up and went towards the door. Panic overcame her as Nemi realized the door was locked. She started to kick it and screamed at the top of her lungs. "HELP!", Nemi inhaled in order to scream once again, but she got startled at Yoongi's tight grip. He forced her to turn around and got so close to her, that she could feel his breath. He slammed her against the wall and yoongi's piercing eyes warned her, to not move an inch. "Now you listen to me. You will put on this dress or not, whatever the fuck you want, but you will meet the rest of the members. Follow the rules or you will end up badly. Just because I bought you a dress from my own fucking money, means that I wanted to be nice, not that you should be a prostitute, you brat.", he let go of her arm, where a red bruise could be seen.

Nemi rubbed the spot und swallowed down the urge to say something back. As he unlocked the door and went away, her knees gave up on her and she collapsed on the floor. Nemi covered her mouth, so no one could hear her sobs. The boy she met was a mask in order to drag her in for his perks. What scared her the most, was the unknown of what exactly he wants to do to her.

The girl collected herself and decided to put on the dress because her current clothes were full of sweat and tears. The dress was basic and plain black, but the fabric was excellent. The V-neck also made the dress pretty decent. Nemi took a deep breath before opening the door. She found herself in a long hall with several other doors. They probably all live together, she thought while almost running down the stairs.

Yoongi froze in his spot for a second when he saw Nemi. He just noticed her curves and parted his lips. Confused at his own behaviour, he quickly brushed it off. He took a black mask from the kitchen counter and put it on. "Let's go.", he mumbled and they went outside.

Have you ever been on a motorcycle? Well, Nemi did and it was a horror ride. Yoongi noticed that because of her tight grip around his waist and he was pretty sure she gave him light bruises. Whenever they had to make a turn, a loud "Yah!" escaped from Nemi's mouth. She felt relieved that the ride was over as they arrived at a restaurant called Whalien.

They went to the end at the restaurant and Yoongi opened a door with the sign -Do not enter-. Six heads turned around to look at them. Nemi shyly bowed at them.

-