[4] Who's this?

[Lien's POV again]

I just stared at my feet. 

I was mortified.

My tears were threatening to pour out any moment. 

His palm was patting my head gently. HIS palm. The one who is ruining my life right now. I didn't want it. I don't want it. I can't believe this.  

I whacked his hand and he sure looked surprised. "Wait please-" He said but I ran. 

I ran as fast as I could, to nowhere in particular. Not to my house, I didn't want to see Lihua at the moment, she would get overprotective of me.

I wanted to be alone.

I ended up being at Counter's Cafe, where Tea worked with his parents. Tea wasn't here, I guess that's a good thing. Tea's older sister was at the counter and greeted me with a smile. 

"How are you today Lien?" She chirped happily.

"I'm good and you?" I gritted my teeth and lied. I'm tired and I really don't want to deal with her bubbly personality right now.

"Oh~ just extremely happy" She giggled. "I'm going on my first date with my boyfriend" She sighed dreamily. 

I smiled and nodded my head, being happy for her. But that reminds me being happy like this would never happen to me.

She snapped out of her thoughts and asked me where Tea is because his shift is starting soon. "I don't know" I replied. I really didn't. He could still be at school waiting, if he is I feel bad now.

 "Right, he's never late, anyways would you like the usual?" She said realizing there were people in line.

I shook my head. "Just strong coffee this time please" I said. She nodded surprisingly and I handed the money. I took a seat in the corner, which was thankfully empty.

I cried mentally in my head, everything is repeating itself again except without the- nevermind.

Oh what do I do? I'm terrified. Vivid images were flashing in my mind about what's going to happen tomorrow.

Tea's sister, Latte can over with my drink and I took it quickly. Thanking her and waving bye as she scurried off to the other customers.

Fag, queer cunt and all those nasty words filled my thoughts. I took a big gulp on my hot coffee and flicked through the pages of my diary. 

"Uhhhnn these are all so embarrassing" I mumbled and I blushed.

Entry #42 xx/xx/xx

I had a dream where I was cuddled up with someone, couldn't make out who but it was really warm and comfortable. I wish that would really happen-

"I'm gonna burn this" I blushed furiously. I like to keep diaries and read them in the future but I really don't want to do that anymore.

"Kael..." I mumbled unconsciously. "So you are a mean person after all" I sighed and pressed my hand on my cheek. "And I thought you were different. Why did I fall for you?"I whined. "Oh right, the looks" I hit my forehead with my palm angrily. "Turns out you were a total douche"

I finished my coffee quickly and headed for the door. When I opened to exit, Tea was standing there shocked. Are my eyes red from crying? Do I looked like I cried? Oh I really don't want to explain to Tea what happened.