Exposing Maraline!

First of all, Maraline originates in The Tale Of a Teenage Grim Reaper and regularly appears in The Tale Of a Teenage Demon. Her name means death (look it up if you don't believe me) and is a Grim Reaper. She is funny, kind, friendly, caring and a natural leader.

She has a younger twin sister, who kind of co-stars in her story, and has two biological fathers. I know, it is impossible to have two biological fathers, but nothing is impossible when it comes to the supernatural! Her fathers are two different entities who are madly in love. They started off with having one father crazy for the other and would die for him, his name, Grell (a grim reaper). Her other father used him to his advantage at the beginning when fighting crime. His name, Sebastian (a demon). But, over time, Sebastian went insane, and yearned for Grell to be by his side. Grell was delighted to hear this, and immediately asked for a date. He ate the date (hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe) and then asked Sebastian on a date. Sebastian accepted Grell's request and rode on a boat that looked like a date (OMG I AM SO SO SO SO SORRY BUT I FELT THAT I HAD TO MENTION IT BECAUSE IT WAS SOOOOO ROMANTIC AND NOT TO MENTION FUNNY) for the day. The dates continued regularly, and then, Sebastian popped (OMG I ALMOST WROTE POOPED JUST THEN LOL) the big question. How could Grell refuse this opportunity to marry a hot man? So he did what anyone else would do, he said yes. And here they are now, two fathers who have two beautiful and smart daughters.

On the other hand, Maraline's twin Scarlet is four seconds younger, but takes on Sebastian's serious but at times funny personality, and has Grell's red hair, sharp teeth, and fair skin. But not his green eyes. That's only for Grim Reapers. Scarlet is also a demon like Sebastian. Scarlet is a smart little cookie, so always hangs out with the nerds of her school. She gets a lot of attention from men because of her good looks, but turns them down because she feels that they won't accept her for her intelligence and social class. (Did I mention that this is the only time she spends away from Maraline?) Although, there is one boy who hasn't tried his luck with her, that she adores. His name is Dolan, the hottest boy in school. She yearns for the day he asks her out, but knows it will never happen. Or will it..?

Back to Mara. Maraline is a Grim Reaper, and is the only Grim Reaper to exist that doesn't have green eyes. Instead, she has charcoal black eyes. She takes on her good looks from Sebastian, and her fun and energetic personality. At human school, she is known as "The School's Neemo Leader" or "The School's Best Prankster". Being emo and smart makes you a Neemo, and she was the first to exist. Although, she is popular (in a good way) amongst the school for creating a prank that makes David Dobrik quake in his boots coz boy he's quakin' with jealousy! Maraline created the Hedge-seat-hog prank, where someone sits on a chair that has a hedgehog placed upon it. She can't even get in trouble for it!

Lastly, Mara can carry around her death scythe (a gun and a chainsaw put together. her father, Grell, made it for her) at school. The school allowed it, mainly because they were threatened but also because they believed she could protect the school from attacks.