Exposing Kikyou

Kikyou
Hey... been a while... So, I want to expose one of my very very new characters, Kikyou.

Kikyou has only made one appearance on our account. She's a part of Kiss, Marry, Or Kill?. She plays the excitable best friend of Yumi Ozaki. (Btw before we carry on I'd like to say as a Japanese speaker some people will say some of our characters' names wrong. Kikyou is said: Kick-y-awe-uu. Kyo is said as: K-eye-oh. Gamumei as: Ga-Moo-May. For any further names you don't know how to say, write it in the comments and I'll reply!)

I'm not going to say who her crush is, because that's going to be mentioned in the next chapter. But let's just say, he's not my type. 😏😏☝️💪💆‍♂️💁‍♂️🤴 and yes, I did just give you a hint by using emojis.

Kikyou has neon pink hair and sky blue eyes. For school, she usually wears something that you'd wear to a party or a club more than anything casual (crop tops, denim jackets, pencil skirts etc etc).

In all honesty, I myself am quite the extrovert. At times I can be a little introverted, but it's very rare. I love to to go out and I thrive on conversation. I find it very easy to have a conversation. I may get slightly nervous before and at the start of a conversation with someone new, but I ease into the conversation. Kikyou represents that side of me. She loves to go shopping with friends, out partying etc etc.

Kikyou is not an only child. She is one of four and has two parents. There are four daughters in her household. Kikyou is the oldest. There were originally twelve. Yes, twelve children. Kikyou's parents weren't the richest and could necessarily afford anything to stop the amount of babies they were having. Kikyou's mum has to just wait until her time of fertility was up. However, her parents have favourite children, and Kikyou is definitely not one of them. Her parents favoured the boys, not the girls.

Kikyou lives in a very shady part of Tokyo. She sadly lives in the area where the Hagetaka feed. Eight of her siblings were eaten by Hagetaka, leaving the  Family with just four children. They were all boys.

So, there you have it. I can't really share anymore, otherwise that would be spoilers!!