S T O R Y D E S C R I P T I O N

Nicklaus Michelson – Wavlon High's notorious bad boy and the school's athlete. He comes from a rich family, a family who is ever barely around to see him grow up and become someone. He has brown hair, 6"0, has green eyes and loves to go for a jug. He is a total fu.ck boy.

Andrea Labonair – You could say she has always been bullied in school, basically, because she has a 4.5 GPA. Her mother owns a fashion line and her father is partners with Michael Michelson. She is strawberry blond, 5"4, has green-blue eyes and is in love with Oreos and Nutella. She has a massive crush on Nicklaus but hates that idea.

Although they barely know each other, join me to find out what happens in this romantic journey between a total fuck boy and his nerd. Will things fall apart, or will there be a future for them.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, place and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or, if real, used fictitiously. All statements, activities, stunts, descriptions, information and material of any other kind contained herein are included for entertainment purposes only and should not be relied on for accuracy or replicated as they may result to injury.

All rights reserved.

No part of this book may be reproduced, transmitted or stored in an information revival system in any form or by any means, graphic, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, taping and recording, without prior written permission from the publisher.

ENJOY!