Three | Ablaze And Attraction

>Three | Ablaze And Attraction<

The day after his fateful meeting with Shigaraki, Midoriya had all the elements needed to fuse together, it was almost amazing seeing the different precipitates forming in the test tube of his. His mother, Inko, did manage to catch him with his science set and was confused with Midoriya sudden shift of behaviour.

"Izuku. What are you doing with all these chemicals?" She had asked through the door of Midoriya's bedroom. Midoriya put down his chemicals and turned around to his mother, instead of leaving her to worry and become more stressed, he had showed her a small comforting smile.

"I saw a prank, nothing serious but it was really funny so I wanted to try it." Midoriya beamed innocently.

Inko frowned worriedly, "a prank? You were never one to prank, you'd always be going off about All Might instead of pranking people," she paused for a small second, "now that I think about it, you haven't spoken of All Might for ages, is there a reason?"

"I had blabbed off so many good things, there's nothing else to say about him." Giggled Midoriya, he placed his hands in his pockets and looked towards his mother calmly.

She smiled, "right, you've finally ran out of things to say about him." Said Inko, completely forgetting about the chemicals Midoriya had in his room, "but as long as you aren't being injured, go on." She comforted before leaving the door of his room with a loud thud. Midoriya had noticeable bags underneath his eyes, signalling his lack of sleep, he had worked hard all night to finish his work.

"Now, the Poldeum." He said to himself, he lifted up the small grated piece of the element, it looked like a powder almost from its small size, with a few big yellow chunks. His gloved hand hovered over a beaker full of all the other elements, excluding the sulphuric acid as it wasn't needed and he sprinkled it inside the larger jug. A small mushroom cloud formed above the beaker right beneath Midoriya's nose, which he accidentally inhaled.

"Successful?" Said a voice from behind. Midoriya curiously turned around and saw Shigaraki behind him.

"I need to try it," said Midoriya bravely, "it should work."

"What is this? You aren't exactly generating a quirk or something." Said Shigaraki curiously, from the sound of his voice, he sounded like a child-man, asking constant questions about the beaker. His hair once again covered his beady red eyes.

"This isn't a quirk, to make a quirk would need more research then just a kid's bedroom," said Midoriya bringing the jug to his lips but not yet drinking it, "this is suppose to trigger a quirk to awake. Through evolution we've developed quirks simply for the reason that it helps us for survival, so we must all have quirks, but due to my structure, a quirk cannot simply be triggered by itself. I need to force the quirk to awaken."

"Is that what you really believe?" Asked the masked man, "that you can be a boy with a quirk?"

"I don't believe in things, they'll never help me, especially from what had happened," dryly stated Midoriya, "but I've heard of people who's quirks haven't awaken till adulthood, and it all happened due to an unfortunate accident. So I must create an unfortunate accident, it won't kill me so don't worry." Midoriya started to take large sips of the beaker and allowed it to trail down his oesophagus into the pit of his stomach, it continued to mix with the gastric acid in his stomach.

"Why did you remove the sulphuric acid?" Asked Shigaraki.

"I have gastric acid in my stomach, made up of hydrochloric acid, potassium chloride and sodium chloride. The sulphur was the catalyst with its acidity, but my stomach acid can do just as well without scarring my body." Midoriya coughed slightly, bringing his hand up to cover it up.