Hug

*Qian Xi P.O.V*

That night my mom force both me and Xiao Yang to sleep together in my room. I plan to sleep on the floor while letting Xiao Yang take the bed but she disagree as now is winter and I will get sick if I sleep on the floor. I let her decide what to do and she suggest to share the bed together.

Both of us agree to this suggestion and I inform her that I wanted to record some dance move I thought of just now and ask her to sleep first. I went to the living room and message my best buddy's.

Me: I'm so sleepy now, but I can't sleep now. So please talk to me.

Yuan: Why, just go to sleep if you are sleepy.

Me: Can't, my mom force us to sleep together.

Xiao Kai: Your mom sure act fast Qian Xi.

Me: Haizz, what to do..

Yuan: So what are you doing now?

Me: Sitting in the living chatting with both of you while waiting for Xiao Yang to fall asleep.

Xiao Kai: You plan to sneak in back the room after Xiao Yang sleep?

Me: Yeap, that's the plan. I rather myself not able to get sleep than 2 people can't sleep the whole night.

Xiao Kai: You are right actually.

3 of us chat for another 30 minutes about jobs and nonsense. After that I told them I can't take it anymore and we say goodnight to each other. I sneak in back to the room and saw Xiao Yang sleeping on the inside part of the bed.

No blanket on her and she curl up like a small cat. I shake my head when I see her like this thinking to myself how much cuter can this girl be. I cover her with blanket and sleep next to her. A moment later I feel that she is moving closer to me. I open my eyes and take a look at her.

She is still sleeping but she keep on moving closer to me and finally I don't even know how it happen she is grabbing on my shirt. I try to remove her hand, but her grab is so tight and I am afraid of waking her up.

I have no choice but to put my hand under her head if not I will be having difficulty sleeping. Next morning when I wake up I found that Xiao Yang is no longer beside me. I wake up and clean up myself before going down to have breakfast.

I see Xiao Yang preparing for breakfast and I greet her morning. When she saw me she blush a bit and reply to my greeting. I don't understand why she blush but I shake it off.

During breakfast, I inform my mom and Xiao Yang that I have work in the morning. So I will leave after finish eating. I ask my mom to accompany Xiao Yang back to her dorm. After done, I receive call from Xiao Kai informing that the car had already reach. And so I leave the house for work.

Once I'm in the car both Xiao Kai and Yuan keep on pestering me what happen last night. I can't stand their pestering and so I tell them the whole story.

Xiao Kai & Yuan: *wicked smile*

Me: Hey, I did nothing ok!

Yuan: We know~

*Xiao Yang P.O.V*

Next day, I start to wake up when I feel that the sunlight is shining on me. I try to move but I feel that a heavy burden is on top of me. I open my eyes slowly and suddenly my eyes when wide. What I saw? I saw Qian Xi in front of me! Just few millimeter away from me! If I move closer I would kiss him!

I immediately try to get away from him but I am unable to do as his hand is on top of my body hugging me. I found out that his another hand is put under my head as a pillow for me. Then I realize my hand is grabbing onto his shirt.

No wonder he had to sleep like this. I force him to sleep like this. But to be honest I do enjoy his hug as his hug is very warm and comfortable. Wait! What are you thinking Huang Zhi Yang! I snapped myself back to reality and slowly move his hand and get out from his hug.

After I done cleaning up, I went downstairs to help mom to prepare breakfast. Not long after that Qian Xi come down. When I saw him I immediately blush in front of him. After breakfast he went out as he got job in the morning.

I help to clean up all the dishes and inform mom that I will be going back to my dorm. Mom insist on accompanying me back but I reject her. At the end, she give up and I promise I will call once I reach dorm.

I bid goodbye to mom and Nan Nan and off I go. Once I reach the dorm, I quickly give mom a call to inform her I am safely back at the dorm. Not long after that, I receive a message from Qian Xi.

Qian Xi: Have you reach the dorm yet?

Me: Yes, I reach already.

Qian Xi: Any difficulty getting back?

Me: No, everything is alright. Don't worry.

Qian Xi: *relieve emoji*

Me: *lol emoji*

Qian Xi: Talk to you later, I'm being call to work already.