Chapter 3 Part 10

Mitch's POV:

I don't know why but I'm so nervous for her. Skye and I are waiting outside her bedroom.

"Is it supposed to take this long?" I sigh, looking at Skye.

She just shakes her head, bitng her lip.

"I think you should go check on her..." I say to Skye.

"Why, me?" Skye exclaims, like I just asked her to jump from the empire state building.

"You're a girl- I'm a guy. Go in!" I shout.

Skye rolls her eyes, before opening the door to her bedroom. I can't help but take a peek inside.

"Amber!" I hear Skye shout.

She bangs on the door.

"Amber- are you okay? Open up!" Skye screams.

Skye rushes back out in panic, pulling me.

"She's not answering!" Skye exclaims.

"I'm coming..." I say.

I come face to face with the door, banging on it.

"Amber- can you hear us? If you can hear us, say something!" I scream.

I swear loudly...because I know she's not alright.

"Stand back...." I say, to Skye.

"What the hell are you going to do?" Skye asks me.

"I said....stand back!" I shout. "Pass me something heavy..."

Skye chuckes me a jewerlely box and I empty the contents. I don't even have time to think right now- I'm in such a bad state of panic.

I hit the door knob with the box several times, breaking it.

"You're almost there-" Skye says.

"Shut up..." I mutter.

I bang it again with greater force and the door knob comes down. Then I swing the door open. Skye comes up to the bathroom now.

Amber is lying on the floor. Did she faint? The contents of the box are spread everywhere.

"Do you think she was positive?" I say, to Skye, lifting her up.

"I don't know..." Skye says, her voice shaking. "I mean...probably- if she fainted."

I lift her up into sitting position.

"Amber- wake up. Can you hear me?" I say, shaking her.

"She's fainted!" Skye exclaims. "We need to get her to a hospital..."

"No shizz sherlock..." I say, rolling my eyes and lifting her up.

She almost looks like sleeping beauty. Her long brown hair is cascading everywhere, so when we are in the car and I'm driving, Skye ties it up in a ponytail for her.

"We're almost there..." I say, totally speeding.

"She's breathing..." Skye says. "She's not dead, at least."

I just sigh at this remark. Skye is like barbie from one of those girly movies. When we get there, the doctors take her into a ward and try to revive her....

Amber's POV:

I wake up to the sickly smell of the hospital, removing the oxygen mask they placed on my nose.

Suddenly, I remember what just happened. I fainted because of the result.

I am pregnant.

I want to start crying, but then the doctor comes in.