Skeleton

The bar went silent.

Nobody was saying a word. The only sounds were of Grillby's cooking machinery in the back doing their thing. One monster even dropped her burger mid-bite.

 The skeleton felt completely comfortable, satisfied even, with the fact that everyone was scared of him. You glanced at the clock. 6 PM.

God, he's probably gonna be here all night.

He stopped to check his phone for a second, and then he turned it off to head to the counter. As he walked to the counter, he eyed you suspiciously.

You felt like he could see right through you. When he got to the counter, he calmly took a seat. "The usual," he said in a rough, deep voice. You panicked and picked up your whiteboard, quickly writing the words "I'M NEW".

He nodded, as if he knew I would do that. "A burger with fries and a beer." You wrote the order down and passed it to Grillby through the small window connecting the main room and the kitchen.

The food came surprisingly quickly. 'Guess Grillby gets that order a lot. You gave the plate to the skeleton. Unlike Neptune, the skeleton didn't have anything to say to you. He ate in silence in front of you, not starting any small talk whatsoever.

People in the bar began to talk again, but not nearly as loud as they were before the skeleton walked in. Everyone was too scared to come up to the counter and order something, so you took this free time to turn and wash cups in the sink next to you.

As you were washing cups, you heard a low, rough voice, say the word. "Done." You decided to ring him up on the bill. You pull out your whiteboard and write "28G".