The Mistake

Comment what your favorite animal is. Mine is a Squirrel Monkey.

 Elena's POV:

We just left the bowling alley. It's 5 am, I fell asleep around 2 am in one of the booths. But the boys stayed up bowling and fooling around.

We are sitting the same way in the car as we were when we drove here. Since we have an hour I am going back to sleep. I put my legs on Cory's lap and my head on Colby's lap. Colby starts to run his fingers through my hair, I smile softly and drifft back to sleep.

****TIME SKIP****    (6 am)

"El wake up." I hear as someone as they shake me. I look up to me being the only one in the back seat and Colby outside the car leaning over me. "We are home." He tells me.

I groan I didn't want to get up. Well I just really didn't want to walk.

"Carry me." I tell Colby. Colby didn't respond, but I felt myself being pick up bridal style.

Colby walks to the front door with me in his arms and Sam unlocks the door. He carries me to my bed gently sets me down. I automatically roll over to my side an start to go back to sleep. I feel my blankets being brought over me and then someone lay beside me.

I turn back over and Colby is laying beside me. "Colby my brother is going to walk in and kill you." I say yawning at the end.

"He already fell asleep, so did everyone else we are fine" He says putting his arm around me and pulling me to his chest. I snuggle up to his chest and start to fall back asleep.

 ****TIME SKIP****    (Noon)

I woke up to see Colby still sleeping. He looked so peaceful. His hair was slightly over his eyes. I still can't believe what happened.  I never thought we would actually go further then just intensely flirting with each other. We were always to scared to do anything and get caught by Sam, or just Sam finding out in general.

I shook Colby lightly trying to wake him. "Colby?" Shake "Colby?" Shake "Colby?" Well that's not working....

Do you know that moment in those movies when light bulb dings on top of someone's head when they have an idea? Well that was just me.

I carefully rolled Colby on to his back. And then I did my idea............I got up and sat on him straddling him. He wasn't wearing a shirt, he must have taken it off before he laid down with me. I am taking that to my advantage. I start kissing him, starting at the rim of his shorts. He started moving a little bit. I got up to his neck and start making a hickey.

I was giving him one when I was flipped over onto my back and Colby was now straddling me.

"Damn that's one way to wake up." He said smirking. 

I look down at his lips and then back up at his eyes.  I lean up and kiss his neck, I move my way to his jawline, and then his lips. After like a minute I flip us back over so I was straddling him. He admittedly grabbed my ass, squeezing it a little bit.

He moves his lips to my neck sucking it lightly, I let out a small moan. He puts his hands under my shirt on my lower back. He kept moving his hands up, and then he brought them back down grabbing my ass again.

I move my hands over his abs. I sit up looking at him, he moves his hands over the end of my shirt pulling it up. He takes off my shirt throwing it to the ground. I lean back down and start kissing his abs. I felt him, hard, on my inner thigh. I keep kissing down him until I  get down to the rim of his shorts, I grab the rim of his shots and start to slide them down, I take them off throwing them to the ground. I go back up and start kissing him again.

He flips us back over, he brings his hands under me and unclips my bra, he throws that to the ground too. He starts kissing down my stomach, he keeps kissing until he reaches the rim of my underwear, he starts kissing my inner thigh. I spread my legs more so he has more access. While kissing my thighs he brings his hands up and slides down my underwear. He takes them off and then comes back up kissing my neck, I use my feet to take off his boxers, when I couldn't reach any more he brought them all the way down kicking them off.

He starts to press himself up against me, I then feel him right at my entrance. He slowly starts coming in and out a little bit. I start lightly moaning. He then goes in a little more and I let out another moan. Then he goes all the way in making me moan loud. He presses his lips against mine.

"Shh." Colby says against my lips.

He keeps pushing inside me and I can't help but moan some more. I flip us back over and start moving my hips more. He puts his hand on my hips guiding me. I keep moaning.

Colby then flips us back over so he is on top of me.  

 "Faster." I moan out. He picks up his past a little bit.

I bite me lip so my moans wont be as loud. "Fuck." I say through my moans.

Colby lets out a small groan as I start digging my nails into his back lightly. "Colby....." Moan. "I'm coming." I moan again.

Colby thrusts into me roughly a few more time before I felt warm liquid come inside me, at the same time I cum. Colby gets off me and lays next to me.

I roll over and get on top of him. Not straddling just laying an him. I kiss his chest as I put my head down. And then it his me......

I just had sex with my brothers bestfriend.

********