Back to Normal... I Hope~

After the incident yesterday I was feeling like the happiest person in the world because... couch Riko was able to get me in a game!! Not an official one though, but at least I could play against a real school! The school was Shutoku!

"Good morning world!" I woke up to see the time 4:25. "Wow! I can play a practice match against another school!"

I got up and ran to the court with a basketball in hand. I saw Kuroko still asleep in his room. I left him and tied my hair. I arrived at the court and practiced shooting for 2 hours. I was able to dunk the ball 3 times!!

"G-good morning Misaku..." called Kuroko in a sleepy way. "How long have you been practicing?"

I was panting and panting. "I was practicing for 2 hours for the practice game agaist Shutoku."

He got the ball from me and told me to stand in a defense position. I followed and he showed me his vaishing drive! 

~After 30 minutes~

"Misaku, school will start in a while." said Kuroko while gasping.

"Y-your right! Let's go!" I grabbed my things and Kuroko's arm then ran to school.

When we arrived at school I ran to the girl's restroom and changed into my uniform.

~~Whole School Day Later~~

The bell rang signaling the end of classes. I ran to the court and put on my non-official jersey then tied my hair. Izuki suddenly came in with a bag in his hands and handed it to me.

"Here, this is your official team jersey. Your number 17 of the team Seirin." Izuki told me.

I bowed to him and ran to the restroom with the speed of lightning. When I got there I changed my uniform and tied my hair in a ponytail. I ran back to the court and saw the coach and the other members with a smiling face.

"I'm here coach!" I greeted Riko with a sparkling face.

"Good afternoon!" greeted the whole team. "We will remove Izuki first so that you will be able to play."

"Hai~" I said with a little salute. "I will do my best!"

They all gave me a fist bump and Shutoku came in. I saw a tall green-haired man holding a rabbit hat and I laughed and showed it to the team. They laughed and snapped back to normal when he glared at us.

"Line-up" whistled the referee. "Have a good game!"

He threw the ball up and...

~TBC