[Overdose] The removed spell

Hello readers. I am one of your players. I should have done this since the first time I entered the Glacial world, but I decided to save it for those times when wails are so funny that they had to be written out. Take note that this does not, in any way, reflect the GMs' opinion about majority of the people in-game. If you see your in-game name, come on. Do us a favor and just laugh it out. It's either bound to happen to you or it's already happened to you, but it's been told in a funnier way. It's not bad to laugh at your embarrassing moments, right?

Without further ado, you should laugh this off, Mr. Overdose. Yes, YOUR misadventure is first. Why? Well... it was told in the funniest way possible. Don't be too literal about it. We all know how stupid we can be and when we look back at them, we just laugh them off. You're going to find it hilarious. I promise.

Oh and uh... this is in Yoshi's point of view.

Oh here we go again, me observing everyone in Caspen. Of course, I'm a game master. I should make sure everyone's not breaking rules and being jerks... like this one player.

Overdose.

Gosh, he's annoying. He's one of those guys who wails the most about bug fixes, especially when I remove the skills that were actually meant to be removed. Gosh, that asshole.

Just about a few minutes ago, I had fixed a bug where a former ninja skill and mainly a warlock's skill, Recognized Spell, was still part of the ninja specialization, Illusionist's set of skills. To my demise, someone had, and I repeat, HAD to cry about it. That was none other than Bobodose.

"GM you bias!!" I read on the normal chat. Sigh, I wonder when the complaints will stop from them. For one, it's redundant, since it's not only him who's a wailing ass. Rather, he belongs to a guild of wailing asses. It's not cool like every time I nerf or remove a skill from their strongest jobs, I always receive complaints from them.

Not to be biased, but I'm glad the Glacial Wrecking Crew isn't like that... well maybe except Michel, Marcel, and Ivan. I know Kirin's one who would just take in the complaints and listen. The others, I don't hear much complaints. Maybe they're following Kirin, since she's so silent around them... or maybe she distracts them with her annoyingly funny attitude. I don't know.

Anyway, back to the wailing Bobodose.

Gosh, I just... I had to shut him up. I didn't know until I realized all I had to do was call him one word.

"Idiot, the skill was removed weeks back."

Ha. I actually called him an idiot. Good job, David. Really good job. It actually worked because after that, the only reply I received from the bobo was "Okay never mind."  

I'm glad that was over. I should tell Kirin about this soon. She'll find it hilarious.

Yes, this is short like your pointless wails! Stop wailing, for crying out loud! The GMs find it annoying!! Anyway, next up...