It's You (A Super Junior FanFic)

Note: The following story is a FanFic. Nakalagay na nga sa taas diba? Uhm. Tatlo po ang author ng storya na ito. The names used are the english names of the Super Junior Members. Huwag niyo kaming awayin kung bias niyo rin ang ginawa naming love interes sa istoryang ito, isipin niyo nalang kayo yung bidang babae pag binabasa niyo. Haha. 

Ayun. So sorry din pala kung medyo boring yung prologue. Boring din kasi yung gumawa. haha. And ngayon palang, sorry din sa magiging typos. Tao din po kami, hindi kami machine. Yun lang. we'd love to hear from you guys. Vote And Comment. We'll take everything positively :)

_____________________________________________________

Prologue...

You're so immature!

But I can make you smile ^_____^

Masyado kang isip bata!

Then you can call me baby ^_____^

Ang kulit kulit mo!

But you must admit I'm the sweetest ^____^

may kiti kiti ka pa sa pwet at hindi ka mapakali?

No, But when i'm with you I got butterflies on my stomach ^_____^

Hindi kita gusto! I hate you!

ow. but i love you :(

really? you do?

Joke lang! ^___^V

______________________________

HIS POV...

But I've been in love with you for so long. I tried holding back to this feeling but I just can't. Ang kulit kulit mo, but I must admit, every single minute na hindi mo ko kinukulit... I'm missing you. Lagi mo kong sinusuntok, sinasapak o sinisipa, it hurts but that's the only way to touch you. 

______________________________

HER POV...

It's true... I love you. But I ignored the feeling 'cause I'm afraid to get hurt again. Sabi kasi nila... Hindi naman daw tayo bagay. You're the coolest guys we've ever met. Perfect na nga daw e. And we're just the bully kids from the corner na laging nagungulit sainyo, mapansin niyo lang ng todo.

His...

I tried looking for other girls... but then again, my heart says that even if I'd be born again... There would still be... Only You.

her...

I tried giving my attention to someone else... But then again, my heart won't stop calling out your name... Because whatever they might say, it would still be only you.

Oh how can I say it... That yes...

It's you!