Oneshot!

[lol this might be cringy but i haven't done any sort of writing since like, forever. So if it's cringy don't kill me lmao. Fyi this is a warmup oneshot in the pjo universe... so yeah! I hope you enjoy!]

Tiffany groaned as she got pushed down from her instructor and within the second he had his blade at her throat. He frowned,"You can better than that." He teased.

"No shit," Tiffany growled as she hooked her right leg around one of his own and spun herself, knocking him down as she stood up. After her instructor dropped his spatha, she quickly stomped on the end, making the sword fling into the air; right into her hand. She grinned as he finally got up and kicked his square in the chest, sending him back to the floor right before he yelled, "I yield!" in panic.

"Damn straight." She hissed, throwing his spatha to the side. She was done being teased by him and all the other campers. Her mother, Nyx was no help in that matter. She sheathed her sword and walked off, taking her hair out of her ponytail in a blind rage.

All the other campers made way for her as she had a literal ring of darkness shrouding around her, making the grass at her feet turn yellow from it. Tiffany was officially done with everyone at this stupid camp. She decided to cool off a bit by going to the creek in the forest. She somehow always calmed down around the creek, even though she didn't care for water. It must've been how peaceful it was when it wasn't being ran over by campers during the various games of capture the flag.

Tiffany sighed as she sat on the edge of the creek, careful to make sure she didn't kill anything in the process. She sat there for a while as she had her daily existential crisis. After a while she snapped out of her little world as she had heard a small rustle in the woods around her. She looked around frantically at she trees around her. Tiffany frowned and tucked a piece of onyx black hair behind her pale ear. Her dark eyes kept scanning her surroundings until she came across a tall shadow coming towards her. Before she could react this mysterious person came out of the shadows.

He was fairly tall, lightly tanned skin with a muscled, but still lean build. He looked lanky but surprisingly moved with swift, strong strides. When he came in better lighting he had raven black hair with a small strand of fading gray in the fringe. But the most prominent part was his sea green eyes. It was the famous Perseus Jackson; son of Poseidon.

Tiffany frowned, "What are you doing here?" she asked, looking up at him.

"Looking for you obviously. I mean you caused quite a scene back there." Percy shrugged, even barley knowing her he still came after her, especially being able to relate and hopefully make sure this would never happen again.

~~~~~

Okay I didn't finish this because I forgot and kinda lost track of where I was tbh. So, I thought I'd just upload this and hope ya'll like my warmup chapter that I haven't done anything with days.

lol whoops.

On a higher note; SEASON 3 OF VOLTRON CAME OUT TODAY!!!!!!!!!!

I'm S U P E R siked right now and I've already finished the season and I'm excited for season 4!!!!

Thanks for reading!

~Izzy