So please just catch me. Chpt 10

Brooke's pov

"What do you mean Stiles?" I asked not moving my eyes from the spot Scott stood not only minutes before.

"Brooke I um, I didn't want to have to tell you this way." His voice shook as he spoke.

I wasn't looking at him but I heard his foot steps growing closer to me.

I shut my eyes tight not wanting to be here anymore.

"So you kept this a secret? How long have you known?" I raised my voice.

"Not a long time."

"Stiles I'm confussed you said Scott loved me but he left me anyways why did he leave?" Tears ran freely from my eyes.

"He left because he didn't want to hurt anyone."

"He wouldn't have hurt me." I said looking at my feet.

"I know he wouldn't have but your not the one he was worried about hurting."

What Stiles is saying makes absaloutley no sense. I finally looked up at him, he was staring at his feet and he was sad. He looked like he was about to start crying.

"Who was he worried about hurting?" I said taking a few steps toward Stiles and taking his arm in my hand.

"Tell me please, I won't be mad" I said softly as he looked up and our eyes met.

"He- uh- he didn't want to- um he didn't want to hurt m-me"

I backed up slowly and released Stiles arm from my grip.

"That doesn't make sense Stiles, what do you mean."

"Brooke don't make me say it out loud." Stiles said turning and punching the locker he was leaning against.

"Because if I say it out loud then there is no taking it back, if you don't feel-... The same."

I shook my head back and forth, Stiles likes me?!? It's his fault Scott left me, that was months ago though. How long has he liked me?

Somewhere in the middle of my inner monologue I walked over to the bench in the middle of Stiles and I, taking his hand in mine I pulled him down next to me and put my head on his shoulder. His arms wrapped around me a lot like they did the night he found out about what Scott had done.

"When did Scott tell you?" I whispered into the darkness.

"A couple of weeks ago, while I was yelling at him for being a douche to you."

I laughed a little

"Your always there to protect me Stiles, your like my own personal hero always saving the day for me."

"Always have, always will."

I smiled looking up at him. His honey gold eyes met mine as he gave a half smile.

"How long?" I asked, and even though I didn't specify he knew exactly what I was talking about.

He let out a sigh.

"I guess ever since I can remember, I don't remember a time when I didn't..."

He paused still affraid to say the words.

"When you didn't like me?"

He laughed and looked at me

"When I didn't love you."

My mouth dropped open a little but the corners were up like a smile.

"Surprised?" He questioned me.

"No- no not really, it kinda makes sense you always being there and stuff."

He nodded his head while I spoke.

"You'd always pick me up when I'd fall, what if this time when I fall your there to catch me instead."

I whispered in his ear and pulled away in time to see the smile spread on his face.

"You like me Brooke?"

He said in aww his eyebrows furrowed looking down at me.

My mouth spread into a smile. I guess I did...

"Always have, always will."

Ok sooooo how did you guys like it?!? Comment vote and follow. Message me any time if you need/ want to talk to me about anything!! ok love you all

-Hails!!