zarghoon gul

no!!! He was not the old one, he was like the old man, he had never bought his head, but he had not bought a white spinae, but he was not a spooner who had to die, could not beat his hair. He was standing steadily as if he was wearing a knife with shame, the new clothes were dressed with cotton, not the old clothes that the nail bracelet would be after they would be sunset whenever the clothes were dried. The next morning, after the meal, I went to bed in the long run, was a new vitamin and aunt who was not aware that we would like him to be in trouble, in the same secret. Will you put the blanket to the door, and now there were no plastic rollers on one hand, they would have left the other side, the black boots were on their feet, even in the hands of the curtains that were from the shade. Bring and closing it, its sites now picked up a big stroke, I am very happy to see you go, but I'm sorry! Wherever you go, just like the messenger that he puts in touch with the fingers of the ring, he did not stop watching my face, but I closed my hair because of his sorrow. I told him that I I know that he was a greenhouse, the teeth appeared to be visible to all the people, he said, was wrong. My name is Zarghoon no Zarghoon Gul was the oldest name.
It is okay to have a tremendous smile, I am very happy but I am happy to know how to travel, lessons were not difficult.

Musk show stuck hands with him, looked at heaven not to answer the question, but he said
There is no fun in the war, no one else is thirsty, everybody else is happy to succeed, but here ... lost, take a long breath.
At that time, the father also reached the village, shouting his son loudly, the Zarghun also spoiled his father's hands, after what he said to his home, I too went to my way, Several days later I came to know that Zarghon was shot dead by unidentified people
When the earthquake was overwhelmed by the death of Zerghon, first of all he came to the point of despair, but later he remembered that he was famous at Leoni in the village, even saying that in my ears.
There are fun, there is no war, no one is thirsty, each other is welcome.
Unbelievable I have seen eyesighted eyes
Kean Shah