Chapter 11:

Dominique inna MM😍😱
*******

Dominique POV

It feels like we haven't been to school in forever. I decided to go simple today since it was only a Monday. I put on some well fitted sweat pants, white shirt, and my black and pink Nike slides. I threw my hair up in a messy bun, put on some lip gloss, and then grabbed my bag, and my keys. August was trailing behind me.

Dominique: Y'all I'm heading out.

Everybody: Ight.

Me, and August made our way over to my Jeep. I got in the drivers side, an he got in the passenger side. I felt him looking at my side profile, Buh I didn't pay him no attention. After strapping in, and bagging out, I sped off toward the school with Lisa and Jorden trailing behind me.

10 min later

We had stopped to get sum eat. The whole ride was silent but the music. To me it didn't feel awkward. After finishing my breakfast burrito, I started to get out to throw my stuff away, and to head up to the school, but he grabbed my arm.

August: We gone talk afta schoo Ight.

Dominique: Afta schoo I'm dropping ya off, and goin ya ma moms🙄, I said copying how he talks.

Aug: Yo quit fuckin playin wit meh.

Dominique:"Yo quit fucking playin wit meh", I said mocking him.

He just looked at me like he was gone do sum.

Dominique: Gone head. Do sum.

Aug:*😕* Wat ya talkin bout. You thought I was going ta put my hands on ya? *chuckles* Woowww.

I rolled my eyes, and got out. After grabbing my stuff I headed up to the school. After throwing my stuff away I headed to first hour😒.

Hours later

School was now over. I had got me, and August math homework from my favorite math teacher. I told her how me, and August was dating. She said she always thought that we was going to end up together. I kinda gave her fake smiles because, me and Aug ain't on good terms right now, and I just didn't feel like hearing his name at the moment.

After stopping at my locker, I headed outside to my Jeep. I saw him standing up against the passenger side door. I rolled my eyes at him, then unlocked the doors. After putting my book bag in the back, I got in the front. I then felt him burning wholes into the side of my face.

Dominique: What😑?

Aug: Who da hell ya rollin ya eyes at🙄. *chuckles* Ya got me fucked up. Who ya thank ya is yo?

Dominique: Dominique Amine Rose the fuck, I said pulling off heading towards the house.

Aug:*tusk* Shidd to me you still Layla as if right nah.

I hit the breaks real hard witch caused Lisa, to hit her breaks hard. I looked at him, like he was crazy.

Dominique: Get the fuck out my truck😠.

He looked at me smirking, then got out. I did a        u-turn making a loud noise. I saw him get in the car with Lisa, and Jorden. The fuck he think he is🙄. Dis niggah got me fucked up. Think I might stay my mommas tonight💯. Just gone have to get up earlier to get to school on time.

30 min later

I arrived at momma house. I was greeted by my brothers again like always. They was always happy to see me. This house gives off the most positive vibes ever😌. That's why I like coming over here. I then went back into the living room where the boys where.