Chapter 3:

Chris inna MM🤧❤️
********

I wasn't feeling to good this morning, so I decided to stay home. I told August we can study at my house when school is over. I went downstairs to get some breakfast.

Chris: Lay I'm finna head to work ok.

Lay:*smiles* Ok.

He gave me a kiss on my forehead, and told me "I hope you feel better". After that he was out. After eating my breakfast, I went into the living room smiling. August looked at me like "🤔". I just plopped down on the couch.

Andrew: Lay.

Lay: Yes🙃?

Andrew: Do you ever stop smiling🤔?

I just looked at him, then down at my phone. I knew August was looking at me.

James: Well we finna head out. Bye Lay🙂.

Lay:Bye James🙂.

I watched as they all walked out. Well I mainly watch August, who turned around, and looked at me.

Aug: Bye Smiles🙃.

I looked at him like "🙄😑". He did a light giggle, then closed the door behind him. I signed.

Dad: You can take yo ugly ass back to yo room now.

I bit my lip fighting back tears. I got up, and headed to my room. He pushed me a little, witch made me give him a death glare. When I got in my room, I closed and locked it. I decided to go to sleep, till school was over.

Hours later

I woke up to banging on my door. I got up about to open it, but it then flew open. There he stood, looking angry....for what🤔.

Dad: What THE HELL I tell you about locked doors. You know ion like that shit.

He had me by the collar of my shirt, jerking me back, and forth as he talked.

Dad: You a fucking DISAPPOINTMENT TO THIS FAMILY!!!

After those words left his mouth, I went tumbling down the stairs😖.

August POV

I opened the door to Lay house. When I closed the door, there she was tumbling down the stairs. I dropped my stuff, and rushed over to her.

Aug: Lay mama, ya Ight.

Dad: Lay baby are you ok.

Lay: G-Get out my face you sun of a bitch, I said as I bagged away from him while limping.

Layla POV

I slid on my Nike Sandles, grabbed my keys, and August, then left the house. I handed my keys to August. He helped me into the passenger side, then he got in.

Aug: Where we going?

Lay: A-Any where....but here, I said whipping my tears that continued to fall.

15 min later

We arrived at the beach. He parked my car, on the beach. He opened my trunk, so we can sit in it. I limped out the passenger seat, and back to the Jeep. Since my Jeep was up high, that meant I had to jump. Before I could, August just picked me up, and set me in the trunk. He sat right next to me. There was silence, but it wasn't awkward. I then felt him shift his body, so he was looking at my side profile.