Chapter 1- It was only just a dream

You don't have to be afraid, to put your dream in action ,You're never gonna fade , you'll be the main attraction , Not a fantasy, Just remember me, When it turns out right There I was looking so fine standing with my confidence at my usual lunch table holding a sparkling microphone in my hands.

'Cause you know that ,if you live in your imagination, Tomorrow you'll be everybody's fascination In my victory, Just Remember Me , We'll make it shine I glanced from left to right,staring at the people crowding around me while cheering for how well I performed. I hope this is the time I will actually shine. Out of the blue a tall hot guy he looked so hot with his black V- cut loose shirt that shouts " I have abs" was walking towards the crowd in my direction. I was hoping he would come to me and introduce himself and get my number and you know usual cliche' stuffs and he'd get my number and I say CALL ME MAYBE xoxo.....

Why the mother of flying shoes would I actually imagine that, to be honest this is the first time I kinda drool for a hot guy, as in ever. I am a noted girl for dumping guys before they even get the chance to introduce themselves not even come close to me by even just a meter. Well except for my friends who I hoped to actually exist one day.

Okay, back to the thingy thing thinger. So there he was walking towards me with that aura. I guess maybe he was really that hot that people made way for him to pass through and well get up the stage and come to me, its not that there was anyone at my back that I know of coz the table was kinda small for a lot of people to be standing at. He was inching closer and "oh my god he is now my 2 meters, just dont ,just don" (havent finished) he came closer and closer " Please God help me I dont want him to be the one that melts my knees of his hotness" *insert sign of the cross*

He was now inches away from me, his body perfectly proportion towards mine, his feet just right infront of mine, his hands crawling its way to hold my waist and wrap it around, his face was just, ugh his face ,omo how do I say this? It was 3 inches away from mine.

Please dont kiss me just please holy mother of all spicy noodles and pasta, dont be my first kiss! ......no.....dont........and.... He didnt kiss me he just whispered something to my ears something like, I dont know I didnt hear it I was much distracted by his flawless face. Inching forward, Inching forward , Hwait he looks just so familiar, Inching forward, he looks like; oh no not river please just not him. Before I tried to push him away it was too late, I was about to fall from the table. Whut? why does it feel like this the table wasnt that tall but it took time for me to directly fall on the floor.