soldier meets soldier

Mark Junior Zelwin- Lee Min Ho
Cindy Rose Granger- Kim Ji Won
Jacob Carter- Kim Soo Hyun(boy)
Alex Conor- Jisoo(boy)
John Olive- Lee Kwang Soo

John One day there is a man named Mark Junior Zelwin he was going to train to become a soldier when the helicopter arrived he go inside and about 20 minutes past they arrived at Sami in Greece when they go down at the helicopter they saw 3 soldier's the first soldier is Jacob Carter and the second soldier is Alex Conor and the last one is a beautiful girl named Cindy Rose Granger and these are best friends and Jacob has a secret crush on Cindy when they introduce themselves one by one at the trainees the boys were amazed at Cindy because a girl who have passed at training when Mark look at Cindy he was amazed by her beauty but Cindy didn't look after that time while Mark was fixing his things in a wooden house with his roommate John Olive they greet each other politely the John go out for a while, then Mark is still fixing his things then Cindy was giving out uniforms Cindy came first at Mark's room when she open the door the door bump at Mark then "Oh! I'm sorry I didn't know" said Cindy "it's o..... " Mark stopped because he didn't know that it was Cindy who opened the door then Cindy look at Mark too then she gave the uniforms at Mark then Cindy said "bye" Mark said "bye" after that when it is night time the trainees and Jacob, Alex and Cindy eat with them too then they meet each other again they have greeted each other then Mark sit down showing Cindy's view. Mark is watching Cindy eat then, when Cindy is done eating Mark stood up too they walked outside when they came outside just the two of them. Mark slowly approach Cindy then, Cindy have notice Mark she greeted him they sat each other at the beach watching the stars when Mark look at Cindy watching the stars then Cindy look at Mark too. So the two of them look at each then Mark ask Cindy to be his friend the Cindy said "yes why not you are my fellow soldier right? " then Mark said "right" so then Cindy stood up and said "I'm gonna go rest now because tomorrow is a big day so go rest too, goodnight fellow soldier" when she walked she stop then she look at Mark then she ask "Oh yeah! I forgot what's your name?" then Mark said "Mark" Cindy said "Mark nice too meet I'm Cindy you probably now me so goodnight Mark" she smiled then go inside then Mark smiled too then go too rest too he thinks her smile again and again so he said "she's cute"
So he have slept already now.