Is it destiny?

At 4:00 am in the morning the trainees get ready for training. mark was almost done at getting ready after a few minutes they go outside and seeing Cindy in the morning."Attention!!! " said Cindy all the trainees keep quite after that Cindy showed some warm up of what to do before training Cindy said "Mark in front!" Mark step in front "lead the warm up" said Cindy then Mark said "what!" Cindy said "you heard me lead the warm up" Mark said "alright" after doing some warm up Cindy show her skills in targeting enemies and gun firing the boys were amazed because it was all hit there was no miss or any mistake "Whoaaaa" said the boys after that Cindy explain it on how to do it she let them fire the gun at the targets and it was not perfect Cindy said "we got a lot of work to do" then she let them train hardly after 3 hours of trying in the noon Cindy said "break time 30 minutes!" the boys were so tired they couldn't stand up but Mark was the only one who could still run and walk and stand "aren't you tired" said John then Mark said "not really" then Cindy goes to the cafeteria to drink some water then Mark followed her when she open the door at the cafeteria when she was gonna pick up the bottled water it fell when she was going to catch it she fell and Mark rush to catch her and Mark have catch Cindy and both of them look into their eyes closely.