Day 3 (pt.4)

Ricky's Diary

Dear Diary,

We are just finishing up cleaning our clothes in the washroom with Rose and Sandra. We were really dirty after trying to collect some food from the farm outside. I'm honestly glad we found Sandra. And, most importantly, I'm glad that Rose is hanging in there. She's a real trooper. I oddly have a weird crush on her, but it's really nothing much, so I'll try not to worry about it too much. I think we are ready to leave. I'm so ready to get out of this building. I want to go home.

Signed,
Ricky

Rose got her clothes out of the dryer and put them on. They had that usual warmth that clothes have when they come straight out from the dryer, and the place was a bit cold, so this made Rose happy. Sandra then found a wheelchair and placed Rose on the wheelchair. They started to walk down the hall. While they were walking, they talked about the history of the school,

Ricky: So do you know anything that happened here during the massive attack?

Sandra: Not much. I actually wasn't here during the incident. Yes, I worked here. But I was sick the last few days of school. I just wondered if the cause of the students rampages were because of the teachers. Do you think so?

Ricky: I'm not sure if it's because of that. I think I'm my opinion, it's because this place is their home. They've lived here for a while and this place to me was honestly one of the best experiences I've ever had. The staff was kind, the students were very diligent in learning and studying, and overall, this place felt so calming to me. I honestly wished we had more answers. Do you think they'll ever be answered?

Sandra: I'm not sure. We'll just have to find out them ourselves. Isn't that right Rose? Rose?

Just then, Rose started coughing. She clinched her chest and was breathing heavily.

Ricky: Rose? What's going on???

Rose: I-I-help-m-me....

She fell to the ground in pain. She was coughing and breathing unusually and she sounded like she was about to hack up something out of her mouth. Suddenly, she started to cough and gag out black thick liquid. She cried and screamed in pain, crawling her way to the nurses room. Ricky and Sandra tried to help, but didn't really know how to.

Rose: s-s-save y-your s-self

Rose fell down and black liquid filled her mouth. Ricky was in shock and carried Rose. He and Sandra headed as quick as they could to the nurses office and they found a spare bed. They laid her there and Ricky checked her temperature.

Ricky: It doesn't look like she's sick or anything. I think we should rest here... it's getting late.

Sandra: Wait, don't we have to find the way out?

Ricky: Yeah, but, we can't just leave her here. She might get hurt again.

Just then, Rose slowly got up and looked at Sandra. Then she started to back off.

Rose: Ricky, what's she doing here?

Ricky: What do you mean? She's been here with us, she even helped you when you were hurt.