Barkley, Ohio

Barkley, Ohio is a very strange place. People usually drive through it or maybe just use it as a phrase as a small town. The population is pretty low, scoring at about 60,000 people. There are two elementary schools, two middle schools, but one high school. The elementary schools look; boring. They have no color and are very non-energetic. The middle school should be the elementary, as it's colorful, but the works the teachers give out is not. The high school is unique, here the teachers are different, the state tests are different, and the school look is too. It's a brick school, but with blue and white inside. It has flashes of colors and different artistic things, but most of all, it has Judy Finnly. Judy was the queen of the school, she basically owned it. Though she is a junior, all of the grades knew her name and her legacy. All the boys wanted her, and all the girls wanted to be like her. She was a legend. On the other hand, there was Emma Grayson. She had a few friends and a good education, but was not in the social standing as Judy is. I could go on and on about Judy Finnly, but Emma Grayson's story is a bit more complicated. Emma Grayson was far from a local mystery, but we should start from the top. Let's begin, shall we?