waiting ya!

So hey! Hi halooo~!

Eheheeheheh xD

Sorry for late upfate on prologue i just realize i didnt publish it yet lol.

Okay so there are some explanation here just gonna tell you just incase maybe you dont really understand the story or the format(euw theres a format!!? I myself dont know i just wrote lol)

1. The story plot

Okay as you can see I first published the epilogue of the story and prologue was the last chapter. And as you can see too, the arrangement is from 4-1 well it was because, from the epilogue; we can told that they finally met! Thats when the day they will be reunited bck after Minhyun finished his contract with Wanna One and they finally happy together (psh is this a fkin explanation!?)

Then the prologue; it was actually a replay of the day when minhyun was the top 11 and chosen as Wanna One member, as he cried over and yeah dont you watched the videos when he cried and the members comforted him..aww:'3

Okay thats it

2. The arrangement

Why does its was from 4 to 1 because the epilogue was published first thats why! Well thats the main reason hahaha but also it was from the member, i just felt wanna put the arrangement just like that, just like you have read, from the hyung, Aron then baekho then choiggi and then Jr since he's the leader so yeah *dab* you, aight..how to say, you got what i tryna say right? ( ̄∀ ̄)

3. The dialogue part and why they talked like in recording term(?)

So thats it, that explain everyth. It is somehow their video letter to Minhyun. At first, I wanna make it like their monologue to how they felt after days without minhyun, but at the same time i wanna make some funny interruption. Since the monologue is must be quite sad and shouldnt be funny, so it just happened i turnt it into recording session in which their letter to minhyun. Someone or maybe they themselves recording to each other video so when they were recording the video, they also watching and so interrupting lol. So yeah, just imagine, relate it to the member who was interrupt like, the part when "awww" in Jr video letter (일 chapter) it was aweing from the members and so on. So thats it

The most important thing is use your imagination like when they were seperate after minhyun joint Wanna One, on the recording..their letter, the way they talk, they felt, use fully of ur imagine and you can really felt it just like their song, "If you" :)

So thats all~ woah srs tho~ my first ever completed story im teared:'3

Thanks to those who read this so so story and any question you can still ask at comment and i will reply at the comment as well:D

Also~ if you can recommend any ff of nuest. I never search any nuest ff i just..heh since i have wattpad i just read seventeen ff, and kpop unrelated stories only like man xD so yeah~

Lastly, thank you again to those who reading, who also vote and comment i appreciate much. I hope you can keep supporting nuest and love and care much to them as well. Im just an amatuer writer who has this really bad on grammar so i apologize for that and also im still studying them, i still dont know much abt them, so if this story is quite different from their behave as you know them, im sincerely, deeply apologize for that too.

That is all, dear l.o.ㅅ.e, nuest, fighting!

-k

OFFICIALLY FINISHED
-
170813

THANK YOU FOR READING
&
HAVE A GREAT DAY!