Only the begining

Saturday Morning I get a message from Josh saying "Dude! That sounds so good, I'll come over and show you the beat got for that song, if i'm able to at least, Have Zack there too."
I tell Josh to come on over, so he's on his way.
Zack! Meet me in the basement after your shower! I yell at him through the bathroom door. I rush down satires grab my notebook with the song in it, and head to the keyboard.
"Tyler what's going on? Why did I need to come down here?" You, Josh and I are gonna rehearse the song that you're in.
Josh gets here as Zacks setting up his and my microphone. Josh sets up his drums, and he shows us this Sick and frick beat he made up, I hope on the hey board and make notes to match with the song, then Josh had brought up a point. "Tyler, What's this song called?" I was thinking Kitchen Sink, since the lyric "A Kitchen Sink to you, is not a Kitchen Sink to me." That okay? I mean i'd love you're input, Josh. "I like it." So the boys keep practicing to make the song perfect then time goes by and Tyler and Josh go out to eat at Taco Bell.
We order our food and sit down. Josh, I say. We have to get our music out there. "How do we do that?" We could make a youtube channel, and just go out on the streets, We could go down town right now and play our two songs we do have. "Yeah let's go to downtown Columbus, it's Saturday night plenty people will be out there, then you can come stay with me if you want tyler." Sounds good.
I text my mom to let her know what I was doing, and then we head downtown in Josh's car. "What do you want to listen to?" This may sound Girly... But what about some Celine Dion? But more for her and. "I dig it, okay what song?" My heart will go on.
Josh plays the song on the radio and we are off for downtown Columbus.
We get out of the car pick a street corner and set up.
"Excuse me guys, I'm tyler, this is josh. and we are a new band here in Columbus and we would like you to listen to our two songs we have.. if, if that's alright. " The group of people nodded and went on to listen to their music.
"Now before we start id like to explain our music a little bit. Now this is quite interesting how i'm saying this in front of you but my music career means a lot to me. Josh and I are struggling with depression and anxiety. Now I know it's weird having two 18 depressed year olds coming up to you wanting to share their music. But this music has a meaning, the meaning of helping those who are struggling.  Now we only have two songs for you tonight, So please, Bare with me. "
Josh starts the drums for ode to sleep. We get through that song they clap, we start kitchen sink. And at the end of kitchen sink they were all clapping, and even though my brother wasn't there to do his part, i played the recording for his part for them. They gave us applause, and handed us cash, which we never really wanted...
"I hope you guys enjoyed... We are going to make a youtube channel and it will be up tonight. We are called Twenty One Pilots, please tell you friends about us, Give is a follow, it will make our dream come true.
If you video taped us, please shares. Thank you for listening to us and have a good night.
They all agreed and told us we did well, and handed us money even though that wasn't our intention. Josh, You ready? "Yes." we get in josh's car and head to his house.